India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah i know, but there isnt anything to do with Zimbabwe in this thread. So there should be no need for that post. Oh and learn how to spell Zimbabwe. GOSH IDIOT (again napoleon dynamite style):p

i have no reason to learn alien language. my mother language is hindi.

You guys are the ones who started it. Actually, it was Ponting.

Nope, Kumble attacked Ricky Ponting and his team blatantly in the conference. Ponting said "I have no doubts what so ever that both teams played in the spirit of the game." Quite a bit more humble than Kumble.

Heh, and I used to say can't spell humble with Kumble. WRONG

i have no reason to learn alien language. my mother language is hindi.

Well leave the forums, it's an English speaking forum. Seriously if you can't be stuffed, go. ;)

My mother language is Afrikaans, I still manage.

I can't believe you indians are supportive of the discgraceful tactics the BCCI are using - so you make a lot of money from tv rights - do you really think tv stations are going to want to pay billions of dollars for matches between indian teams when their first team is pretty average to start with? Are you gonna keep your half decent players playing until they are 50? Goddam you guys are more arrogant than I could've ever imagined...it's like all the accusations ever levelled at the aussie team x 1000 but in this case the evidence is hard, not hearsay. How the woeful performance of your team and the disgusting racism from one of your players can be defended with such heavy handed tactics is incredible - please do pack up your bat and ball and go home, you have money whilst you are in the competition, without the competition you have nothing.

If you dont like it, and think the ICC is biased, withdraw from international cricket and play with yourselves.........i had something to add here but i wont :D

That is what an Aussie member here wanted--Australia to play Australia A.
India have not had any issues (barring minor ones) with touring/playing any side in world cricket.
We toured Pakistan who are supposed to be our most bitter rivals but nothing happened in that tour.
In fact,in the recent Indo-Pak series the relationship between the 2 teams was superb. Wonder why ?
We toured England and nothing of this sort happened (except the jelly bean issue).
Sri Lanka have had issues while touring Australia before. Wonder why ?

Most of you here are posting things like `Indians are more racist than the Aussies` and stuff like that. The basic fabric of our country is about equality to all, people of all castes,religions,languages live in harmony in our country. Noone here complains of being discriminated.
Religious and racial tolerance comes to us naturally.

Yah i know, but there isnt anything to do with Zimbabwe in this thread. So there should be no need for that post. Oh and learn how to spell Zimbabwe. GOSH IDIOT (again napoleon dynamite style):p

It doesn't matter what your spelling is, you are not here for any kind of literature or any grammar exam :rolleyes: Only thing is to understand it and then reply .And our mouther tounge is not English, still we can read and write english quite well .

some more awesome aussie sportsmanship

* Ponting was involved in a fight outside a pub in Kings Cross, New South Wales in early 1999, and earned a suspension from the national team.[40]

* During Australia's tour of India in 1998, Ponting was reportedly thrown out of Equinox night club in Calcutta. The Indian papers reported that Ponting was misbehaving with several women in the nightclub. Ponting was fined for this incident, and later apologised to the nightclub staff.[41]

* During the 4th Test of the 2005 Ashes series, at Trent Bridge, Ponting was angrily outspoken about the use of substitute fielders by the England side, particularly after being run out by such a substitute. He directed an abusive tirade at the England dressing room and was subsequently fined 75% of his match fee.[42]

After England won the match to take a 2-1 lead in the series Ponting returned to the subject of substitutes in an interview with Australian radio "I think it's an absolute disgrace the spirit of the game is being treated like that. It is within the rules; it's just not within the spirit of the game" he said. The England coach Duncan Fletcher later commented on this incident: "He [Ponting] completely blew his top. I did not actually think it at the time but, looking back now, that might be the moment when it became clear that England were going to regain the Ashes."[43]

* In 2005 he began using cricket bats with a graphite covering over the wooden blade of the bat. This covering was ruled by the MCC to have contravened Law 6.1, which states that bats have to be made of wood, although they may be "covered with material for protection, strengthening or repair not likely to cause unacceptable damage to the ball". Ponting and his bat supplier, Kookaburra Sport, agreed to comply.[44][45]

* Ponting has been fined for dissent on more than one occasion.[46]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread