India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been nothing in the last 2 pages concerning this whole controversy? Why do you bring it up again? Just so that you can have the last word and stamp your biased and prejudiced version of the events, and evoke some agreement from another Australian supporter who has nothing better to add?
It's in his signature. :rolleyes:

LOL! No Indian fan has recently even complained about the umpiring. Thanks for telling us to "get over it" when we haven't even brought up the issue anymore. It seems like fans like you have nothing productive to add so they keep recycling the crap from earlier.

I wasn't just talking about this forum mate. There's more going on about this debate than this forum you know.

They were not the same pact. Obviously you would have figured that out if you would have read a little, instead of skimming for points that you could take a dig at the Indian team for. Actually, first of all, there was no pact made about reporting behavior. There was a pact made between Symonds and Harbhajan. That pact was made in India when they had their confrontation there. The fielding agreement was made when India started the test series in Australia.

I know they're not the same pact. But each pack was made. Maybe you should do a little reading too? Thats why the indian media and senior players and officials are so mad at Ricky, apperently he should not have told the umpire. They should have settled it there and then apparently, even though harbie broke his side of the deal. Thats double standards. Think a little before you type next time. It will do you good.

You should PM him then. :p I like to read every page of this thread and it just doesn't fly when I wake up and 8 hours has transformed into a 100+ pages of flaming. :mad :(
My post had nothing to do with the racisim/flaming issue. It was targetted at something which occured in the match.

yuvraj surely want play in the 3rd test more so after his failure in the practice match,i think its going to be either sehwag or pathan in his place.

The Indian selectors showed faith in his scores of 0 and 5 in the first test combined with him messing up the batting order, he'll probably get another last chance.

As for Australia, there should be no changes except possibly Tait in for Johnson or Hogg.

Gotta love debates, makes for interesting reading. Anyways, added my little bit of flames to the thread. I'm hoping Tait playes too, as a few people have mentioned. I love the raw pace, he will be quick in Perth. The last time we played there the pitch was similar to the old school Perth wicket

I hope Hayden's fit to play in Perth, Rogers isn't good enough to play for Australia IMO.

I hope so too, if Haydos wants to play until he's 40 in the form he's in right now then I'm happy. Roger's will probably get the other opening spot eventually, so if Hayden can't play then he way as well get an audition.

Last edited:
I suppose if Hayden isn't fit for the Perth test, Hussey could open with Jaques and a player such as Haddin or Voges could come into the middle order.

You're signature is a bit hypocritcal considering Kumble was trying to waste time at the end of the Test Match so Australia couldn't bowl India out by deliberately getting his number 11 batsman to bring out 2 right-handed gloves. Kumble was one who wasn't playing in the spirit of the game and should've been fined for it. Compared to Kumble, Ponting is a god.

He has his right to keep whatever signature he wants, as much as you have the right to have your own. Just get over it! Kumble was in the middle when Ishant came out with right handed gloves. How could he have said to Ishant?

And seriously, you want me to get to Ponting's slow retardness on the field when India were batting? Especially during that Tendulkar-Harbhajan partnership, Ponting was such a tensed crook that he was going here and there talking to his bowlers, making field changes and took up lot of time. If anything, it was due to Ponting's slackiness that took the match so long to complete.

He has his right to keep whatever signature he wants, as much as you have the right to have your own. Just get over it! Kumble was in the middle when Ishant came out with right handed gloves. How could he have said to Ishant?

And seriously, you want me to get to Ponting's slow retardness on the field when India were batting? Especially during that Tendulkar-Harbhajan partnership, Ponting was such a tensed crook that he was going here and there talking to his bowlers, making field changes and took up lot of time. If anything, it was due to Ponting's slackiness that took the match so long to complete.

There's a difference between talking to you're fielders during a frustrating partnership and bringing out two right handed batting gloves. Both were time wasting acts aiming to stop the momentum the other side had, but one was just a hell of a lot more blatant than the other.

Ponting was such a tensed crook that he was going here and there talking to his bowlers, making field changes

Yeah, making decisions on how to get India out in the last day. And it worked. Great finish. If he didn't do that all game, he wouldn't have thought to chuck the ball to pup. And we all know what happened then. The rest was history. Great well-deserved win for Australia. Look out Perth here we come.

On Perth, having the two hussey brothers together would be cool. But I dont know too much about David, just that he's been playing well in the 20 20 games? Does anyone know how he's gone beyond that. But I hope Hayden can play. He's in great touch.

I wasn't just talking about this forum mate. There's more going on about this debate than this forum you know.
Well maybe you should take those opinions to those places where those debates are occurring, isn't it? I mean, if I started debating about my opinions on flying fish at PC, I'm hardly going to be debating it in the correct place.

I know they're not the same pact. But each pack was made. Maybe you should do a little reading too? Thats why the indian media and senior players and officials are so mad at Ricky, apperently he should not have told the umpire. They should have settled it there and then apparently, even though harbie broke his side of the deal. Thats double standards. Think a little before you type next time. It will do you good.
I haven't even presented my opinions about that issue in this discussion because I've already presented my opinions over and over again all over PC. Seriously, if you want to contend against my arguments there, please look them up and argue against them. Your original post was basically about why the so-called pact was not broken, not about the implications of the pact and it being broken.

Great well-deserved win for Australia.
Next thing we know, you'll be saying it was completely fair and square as well. :rolleyes:

The warmup match about to finish. Having a 2-day warm-up is absolutely pathetic. RP and Ishant got amongst the wickets, so I guess they will have booked their seats for Perth. I'd like to see us drop Harbhajan, though.

Last edited:
David Hussey averages 55 in First-Class cricket, Chris Rogers averages 47. Massive difference.

It was an obvious plot by the Indians. Poor sportsmanship, In 2005 at Old Trafford, McGrath & Lee had to bat out over 5 overs to save the Test Match and we didn't pull out any cheating or time wasting acts.

To timewaste during the middle of a partnership is completely different to the last few overs of the day when the games there to be won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread