India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, crazy drivers!

Yeah, Hit and Run? Is that only an Aussie term?

Well it is Canberra.... they are crazy up there.

Politicians smoken their legal weed lighten thier legal fireworks off. What do you expect?:p

You serious? They have chosen the team this early? Bit dissapointing...

I really want Tait and Lee togethor...

I ment as in i want them both bowling togethor. Its just both of them completely destroyed New Zealand in the 20/20 game, it was just great to watch!

You serious? They have chosen the team this early? Bit dissapointing...

I really want Tait and Lee togethor...
It's a bit pointless, as they can change it whenever they like. I mean, how many times have you seen a team bring in an emergency player on the day?

Not a bad effort by ACT to grab 9 Indian wickets. Haven't heard of most of the players in the side. Rogers has a great chance to stake his claim should Hayden not be fit.

BTW what's a full blooded NZ guy (Richard Sherlock) doing in the ACT side?

Not a bad effort by ACT to grab 9 Indian wickets. Haven't heard of most of the players in the side. Rogers has a great chance to stake his claim should Hayden not be fit.

BTW what's a full blooded NZ guy (Richard Sherlock) doing in the ACT side?
No matter what Rogers does in the Perth Test Match it won't matter. Hayden & Jaques are the obvious pair to open the batting for Australia.

Anyway, me and some mates scored some front row tickets to the Twenty20 match at the MCG!!!. So excited, never been to a 20/20 before. It'l be a cracker of an atmosphere, we ar taking our maaaassive aussie flag and going to drap it over the fence so look out for it ;)
Too bad it's the one match Australia will lose on this tour. :D

cricinfo(ponting) said:
He has also set himself a big task to get inside the hearts of all Australians. "What I want is for the Australian cricket team to be the most loved and the most respected sporting side in this country," he said. "That's always been one of my aims and it will continue to be."

Well, his body language doesn't back this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread