India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No... they should understand. Katich scores way too many runs against us and they'll be happy to point that out.

That time things were different ;) i would be happy to see Haddin or Rogers step in, id Haydos doesn't play :(

That time things were different ;) i would be happy to see Haddin or Rogers step in, id Haydos doesn't play :(

Erm..Haddin isn't going to play, no chance.

It's either Hussey opens and Katich comes in or Rodgers comes in.

Most likely the latter.

Wow, India declare at 325/9. Isnt this a 3-day match? Are they treating this as a test match? Because they are putting in theh ACT XI for the remaining 4 overs in the day

The rate at which India scored is very healthy (3.86 runs). Very good innings from Dravid of 62 (healthy strike rate too!). Yuvraj deserves the sack. He is in shambles. Pathan did well with the bat. If he bowls well here, it will be a great boost as he is the most experienced among the bowlers and is a good fielder.

Wow, India declare at 325/9. Isnt this a 3-day match? Are they treating this as a test match? Because they are putting in theh ACT XI for the remaining 4 overs in the day

The rate at which India scored is very healthy (3.86 runs). Very good innings from Dravid of 62 (healthy strike rate too!). Yuvraj deserves the sack. He is in shambles. Pathan did well with the bat. If he bowls well here, it will be a great boost as he is the most experienced among the bowlers and is a good fielder.
While I do agree..

It is the ACT XI man, don't get too worked up ;)

I don't read too much into this performance either. But Yuvraj really needs to go back to India, get his head sorted out and then return to Test cricket.

He is way too distracted right now.

I would be distracted too. What a stunner! :clap go Yuvraj!!

Maybe hes missing her around.

kim_sharma_01_14.jpg

Well latest reports are that Hayden is looking ok now...but i doubt they will risk him. Interesting to see how rogers goes tomorrow, but its a flat wicket and nothing like Perth.

Well latest reports are that Hayden is looking ok now...but i doubt they will risk him. Interesting to see how rogers goes tomorrow, but its a flat wicket and nothing like Perth.

Flat wicket but outfield is like wet mud.

Erm..Haddin isn't going to play, no chance.

It's either Hussey opens and Katich comes in or Rodgers comes in.

Most likely the latter.

Well according to the news they've decided team and neither of them are playing.

The squad is going to be unchanged, so either Tait or Hogg will make the team. Might even be Tait for Johnson.

Guess Hayden will be alright for the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread