Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe hes missing her around.

kim_sharma_01_14.jpg
She's ugly.

Hope Hayden's alright. Looking for 3 in 3. ;)

she's hotter in the link in the post before the original picture!

In the link is current alleged gf but pic i posted i of her ex gf who seemed lucky for her. Shes hot but im not gonna paste her hot pics here. Its family forum. :D

LOL what a moron. Please go away and dance around a burning fire (most likely a ponting shirt) chanting rubbish, and then moving on to burn down houses.....

Anyway, me and some mates scored some front row tickets to the Twenty20 match at the MCG!!!. So excited, never been to a 20/20 before. It'l be a cracker of an atmosphere, we ar taking our maaaassive aussie flag and going to drap it over the fence so look out for it ;)

LOL what a moron. Please go away and dance around a burning fire (most likely a ponting shirt) chanting rubbish, and then moving on to burn down houses.....

Anyway, me and some mates scored some front row tickets to the Twenty20 match at the MCG!!!. So excited, never been to a 20/20 before. It'l be a cracker of an atmosphere, we ar taking our maaaassive aussie flag and going to drap it over the fence so look out for it ;)
You'll probably get in trouble if it's in the road of advertising boards.

Yeh thought about that. Oh well see how long it lasts. It worked 2 years ago, except we were the level above.

u rock dude
calm sitting people suxxx
tats why india is best

The Indian cricket team seems to have stumbled to yet another controversy while on way to Canberra after their team bus reportedly sideswiped a car parked at their hotel here.
The incident was described as a "hit-and-run" by an eye-witness, who called up a radio station 2UE to report the matter.

http://sify.com/sports/fullstory.php?id=14586795

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread