India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: It looks more worse now with all those close replays being shown. Very tough! Sachin fans should feel robbed of a ton!

Oh no, I think I can see the glow from India out my back door.
Good umpiring, what an eye! Taking off the bails, good call!!

Yeah it was marginal. I actually would have thought the other decisions, or the one off Clark was closer to an lbw than this one. Well here's hoping Ganguly continues his form and or Dravid gets a big one.

My first reaction was to high, i thought it was a very bad decision.
But thats cricket

Yeah, my initial reaction was I felt it could be close. So it was not a very poor one like the ones in Sydney, but I find it hard to believe how it went in the favor of the bowler.
It actually looked pretty good from the front angle. It was only the rotated angle that really showed the problems with it.

As long as you don't carry on like last game (Not you, but the others), then I'm happy. :)

I heard that Tendulkar had one against Symonds that would've gone on to hit the stumps.

Yeah. Its just like everyone was saying Pontings dismissal in the Sydney test was justice... This was Justice too :p

Does anyone notice how Ian Chappell seems to be very anti-Tendulkar? the negative things he says about Tendulkar seem to outweigh any positives.

Its not the first time happening though. Best thing is to ignore the comments that make no sense. ;)

Anyways, it was a fantastic knock from the Master! :clap The way he was going over the bowlers looked brilliant to watch. And ya, Lee Vs Tendulkar is always a good contest.

Suprisingly, India has done better than I expected after hearing some news about WACA pitch.

lol Mark Nicholas, "it may be that the effigies are already going"! That wicket looked like it was coming, Lee was giving them all sorts of problems.
Yeah, Lee probably deserved Tendulkar's wicket. Got a couple of edges and was really troubling the batsman.

I'm not too bothered about that LBW shout. Those are the decisions that are slightly frustrating but acceptable.

That was not plumb. I spoke about it above. It was just clipping the bails (as said by Hawkeye). With the wicket having very good bounce, the umpire will find it very tough to give those LBW.

The bounce is not the normal perth bouce, as seen when hed edge lee and fell short of ponting.

Shame Tendulkar in good for is a great sight for any cricket fan no matter who you support.

They've got their more donkey's now, this time saying Asaud Rauf instead of Bucknor.

Oh come on! Nothing big, but as Sachin fans, we said he was robbed of a ton. He deserved one the way he was playing, and he deserved a proper dismissal than being given out by the umpire when he was not!

Oh come on! Nothing big, but as Sachin fans, we said he was robbed of a ton. He deserved one the way he was playing, and he deserved a proper dismissal than being given out by the umpire when he was not!

Didn't someone say, it showed it was taking the bails? I didn't see it, I was in the backyard

Lee has been bowling wonderfully well. It was making up for a great contest and he was beating Tendulkar well.

Anyways, hope these two stay in and make big

Didn't someone say, it showed it was taking the bails? I didn't see it, I was in the backyard

Not the one in which he got out. It was the one where he was rapped on the pads to Symonds and it was shown to be clipping the top of the bails (he was on 49 then)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread