India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with Ponting's over-adoration of Mitch Johnson? Once again Johnson's got the most overs whereas clearly Stuart Clark looked more likely to trouble the batsmen.

Wow, That Classic Catches thing was awesome. It had Dizzy in it taking a wicket. :D

Aussies really need to break this partnership. Thus far India are really on top. It's a belter of a pitch. Not too pacey or bouncy.

I wish Farokh Engineer did commentary. He's very well spoken and articulate.

I enjoy the Was and Shaz commentary duo a lot too.

Wow, That Classic Catches thing was awesome. It had Dizzy in it taking a wicket. :D

Aussies really need to break this partnership. Thus far India are really on top. It's a belter of a pitch. Not too pacey or bouncy.

Dizzy would have troubled India anyday. Its good hes dumped by Aussies. I thaught he would have been brought back since McGrath had retired.

Bret Lee just wasted his bowl of century at Dravid.

Last edited:
Good start for India after tea.

The wicket still has pace and bounce. Its just that the Indian batters not handling it well has been overhyped. They dont have much of a problem with pace or bounce, but they have a problem if it has movement to go with it, and I dont see movement at all here at Perth.

A true hard batting beauty. India need 400+ on this wicket to be in a decent position. Anything less and Australia will be happy.

Yeah I just watched that. It was funny seeing the team try to avoid controversy. :D

Does anyone notice how Ian Chappell seems to be very anti-Tendulkar? the negative things he says about Tendulkar seem to outweigh any positives.

Someone needs to tell Lee that as per Law you need to turn and appeal for decisions not just run down the wicket.

I wouldn't take much notice of Ian Chappell prarara, I never listen to what he says and dont think much of him. He will and should never live down the underarm incident. I dont know why channel nine hire him

Someone needs to tell Lee that as per Law you need to turn and appeal for decisions not just run down the wicket.

He did appeal. :rolleyes: If he just turned around straight after he bowled, he would have no follow through and probably trip and crack his skull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread