India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sachin should be thanking Dravid for taking that catch and not letting Symonds go big.

Though happy with that wicket, still not happy that Gilchrist is still in there. 4 more wickets for India essential now. We need a lead of 100+

Damn. This game is gonna be a draw now.

Chris Rogers man, unlucky and bad to go into a test against India with two inexperienced openers. We really should have pushed Hussey up and put his brother in the middle order.

Just got home an saw symonds batting an was about to say i reckon he will be out in an over or 2 coz hes not playing his shots an was playing defensively using little cute shots instead of hitting it.

But he got out just as i was about to say it.

Hadnt seen how he got to the 60+ but i doubt it was from those cute little shots and soft pushes for 1s an 2s.

Damn. This game is gonna be a draw now.

Chris Rogers man, unlucky and bad to go into a test against India with two inexperienced openers. We really should have pushed Hussey up and put his brother in the middle order.

Exactly. Rogers isn't in great form lately anyway.

Finally another wicket for India now they should quickly get those 4 wickets and keep the 1st innings lead over 100 runs.

Just got home an saw symonds batting an was about to say i reckon he will be out in an over or 2 coz hes not playing his shots an was playing defensively using little cute shots instead of hitting it.

But he got out just as i was about to say it.

Hadnt seen how he got to the 60+ but i doubt it was from those cute little shots and soft pushes for 1s an 2s.

Before Tea he was smacking them with a strike rate above 100 and the last 10 overs had got 0/72. So he was playing his shots.

Man... I almost thought Raufy would get that one wrong, with regards to the Symonds wicket. A deadish period now. Lee could get frustrating though Pathan seems to be roughing him up a bit.

Raufy gets one right!
For most of his contentious decisions, it seems the height of the bounce has been misjudged, the exception perhaps being the Rogers wicket, where a slower pitch would probably have seen the ball swing more into the stump. Would you say that conditions should play a part in umpire selection? Should Rauf be involved in some sort of warm-up match to adjust to local conditions?

ah ok yep didnt think it was possible for him to last long playing that way.
must have came out after tea looking to play it safe for a while before playing shots again.

grrrrr he should know by now he cant play that way an will always get out.
He needs to play shots at all times no matter what the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread