India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So are the Indian supporters happy with the game so far? Umpiring okay? Your not going to go nuts again?? (ah depends on the result doesnt it;) my bad)

Happy with the way India have been playing.

The umpiring has been overall below average (for both sides)....

So are the Indian supporters happy with the game so far? Umpiring okay? Your not going to go nuts again?? (ah depends on the result doesnt it;) my bad)

Couldn't believe the scoreline when i can home from work, my jaw literally dropped. Roy and Gilly saved us a little but really should of gone on. Lee and Johnson are stuggling to even hit the ball here!!

They need about 250 to stay in it...

Roy's wasn't the best shot, but Gilly's was a good ball. But yes, he did try and open the face a bit.

Umpiring has actually been average but not bad. Plenty of incorrect LBW decisions but nothing like obvious edges being missed. I thought you'd realize the difference, but forgot that your logic circuits aren't wired up, my bad.

Its bad scheduling. Starting at 11:30 sucks. Even though its daylight savings.

I could have done with an hour's early start. Its 3:40am here and the scheduled close of play (on my time) is 4:30am and will eventually end at 5am. That sucks!

It's not great conditions for over rates, both teams are using pace more than spin or medium pace and you'll find both captains want to get as much swing as possible from the first 20 overs of the new ball, but the pitch and outfield are very good and the boundaries mean the ball has to be recovered and the field gets tweaked because of the boundaries and that all takes time.

Plus, it's been very hot out there and neither bowler nor batsman is in any hurry.

Umpiring has actually been average but not bad. Plenty of incorrect LBW decisions but nothing like obvious edges being missed. I thought you'd realize the difference, but forgot that your logic circuits aren't wired up, my bad.
And in fact, very good call when Lee edged on an lbw appeal.

Oh i do, but just 'checking' with you 'big' boys to see i f your 'happy' so yous dont run around crying again since yours are wired up and not mine, cut the ****.... geez

Lee gone, i dont see Johnson, Tait and Clarke doing much:p

Ah, that's a shame. Or maybe good because I can get a good night's sleep and wake up at a productive hour.

Lee GONE!!! Dhoni is having a very good match behind the stumps

It will be 5am when I go to sleep and have a class at 12:20pm (30 mins drive to college). Tough on me this time. For MCG and SCG, it ended at 2:30am and it was awesome

Damn. This game is gonna be a draw now.

Chris Rogers man, unlucky and bad to go into a test against India with two inexperienced openers. We really should have pushed Hussey up and put his brother in the middle order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread