India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian fans are the only ones who rate Sreesanth the turkey..........4 byes yeah keep em coming. Would of loved the smart a$$ to come here he would have got a cricketing lesson

Are you feeling upset with Australia's batting today?

So are the Indian supporters happy with the game so far? Umpiring okay? Your not going to go nuts again?? (ah depends on the result doesnt it;) my bad)

Couldn't believe the scoreline when i can home from work, my jaw literally dropped. Roy and Gilly saved us a little but really should of gone on. Lee and Johnson are stuggling to even hit the ball here!!

They need about 250 to stay in it...

Comments like these are of extremely poor taste. There's no need to insult the opposing fans when there's exciting cricket going on. I can only hope that you would find it in your best interest to not continue such snide and juvenile posting.

That ball that RP Singh bowled to Gilly was awesome, seamed in and got up steeply off the pitch, great bowling. He also is brilliant around the wicket, hits the seam with his brilliant seam position, and hitting the seam makes it swing in and seam away, not easy to play. I like RP Singh, he's got alot of potential.

Shame to see Tait end the 1st innings wicketless, i really like him and want him to perform really well in the 2nd innings and start making a name for himself in test cricket. He's the quickest bowler in the world atm and if he could start taking wickets in test cricket he could become one of the best.

Been a good morning of test cricket, well from what i've seen. The first over that i saw included 3 boundaries, 2 close shaves and a wicket, and its been constant action from then on. I like watching Australia play test cricket, definetly the most entertaining test side.

Indian fans are the only ones who rate Sreesanth the turkey..........4 byes yeah keep em coming. Would of loved the smart a$$ to come here he would have got a cricketing lesson

I don`t think any of you rated RP Singh or Ishant Sharma highly as well.

All Out. India have a first innings lead of 118 runs. Now if India bat sensibly in the second innings then they can win the match.

That ball that RP Singh bowled to Gilly was awesome, seamed in and got up steeply off the pitch, great bowling. He also is brilliant around the wicket, hits the seam with his brilliant seam position, and hitting the seam makes it swing in and seam away, not easy to play. I like RP Singh, he's got alot of potential.

Shame to see Tait end the 1st innings wicketless, i really like him and want him to perform really well in the 2nd innings and start making a name for himself in test cricket. He's the quickest bowler in the world atm and if he could start taking wickets in test cricket he could become one of the best.

Been a good morning of test cricket, well from what i've seen. The first over that i saw included 3 boundaries, 2 close shaves and a wicket, and its been constant action from then on. I like watching Australia play test cricket, definetly the most entertaining test side.

I think that in the next few years he (Tait) and Steyn will battle for the prize of being the fastest bowler in the world.

Comments like these are of extremely poor taste. There's no need to insult the opposing fans when there's exciting cricket going on. I can only hope that you would find it in your best interest to not continue such snide and juvenile posting.

Its not insulting....i simply asked if yous are happy with how things are going (umpiring).

If you want to talk about an insult, just revisit the last two weeks.

Are you feeling upset with Australia's batting today?

No not upset, good to see a contest.... I just find it amusing when comments "like if we played our best XI" or if Sreesanth was here.... are poping up.
People have to have some outstanding results before they are entitled to the reputation that the indian fans on here are giving to Sreewhateverhisnameis.

Great bowling from India, Kumble was impressive.

Sharma is the new Phil Tuffnell, he'd have to be the worst fielder in world cricket, having said that he bowled well.

Last edited:
Its not insulting....i simply asked if yous are happy with how things are going (umpiring).

If you want to talk about an insult, just revisit the last two weeks.

Of course you are insinuating an insult. Whatever you are doing, it is meant to insinuate a negative reaction and is comming with condescension and contempt. If you cannot talk with respect, then please don't spew any further tripe.

8/10 wickets to fall for the Aussies were behind the wicket. Is that a record? Has there ever been 10/10?

Taits pads are thicker than a bed mattress.
hahaha he should be known as Ned Kelly from now on thanks to Bill.
More Amour than Ned Kelly... Gold
Rogers copped a bad call and miss out on a hundred

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread