India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No not upset, good to see a contest.... I just find it amusing when comments "like if we played our best XI" or if Sreesanth was here.... are poping up.
Please---I've been crying myself hoarse about our opening partnership and Harbhajan's selection before the series started. I don't care about the squad we selected but we definitely didn't pick the best XI from our squad for the conditions.

Of course you are insinuating an insult. Whatever you are doing, it is meant to insinuate a negative reaction and is comming with condescension and contempt. If you cannot talk with respect, then please don't spew any further tripe.

What the hell, i said before that i had been at work all day ans hadnt seen the the match, then ask if you are happy with the game since yous made such a big pathetic deal out of the last.... yet you think im insulting. Ok whatever you think.....

and ok i wont 'spew'

I'm surprised you guys haven't seen these pads. They are pads made by field hockey company, OBO. They are designed specifically to be agile & very easy to run in. They are mainly used by tailender batsmen looking for easy runs at the end of an innings.

Last edited:
I hope Sehwag and Jaffer keep it going and bat out the day today. This is a golden, golden, golden opportunity to snatch a victory (and that too at the most unlikeliest of Aussie venues of Perth!). I pray that our team does not, does not, does not, fluff it up. I would surely by heartbroken if we let this slip

What the hell was Shaun Tait wearing as pads, by the way?

What rock have you been hiding under? Those have been around for over a year now. Heaps of players (tailenders) use them.

They're from Aero.

Aussies are going to need to get India out for around the same amount they got bowled out for you feel.

Great bowling from india and poor display from australia.

Great to see india come out fired up and playing there best.
Thats what u do when everything seems to be going against you.
You come out an play so well that no matter what the umpirings like your gonna be in with a big chance of winning.

Thats what can make a good team great
going home whinging doesnt help the players one bit.

Thats what aus did after 2005 ashes they sat down an talked about it and promised to give it there absolute best every day every game so that it wont happen again.

Now maybe india have done it after sydney.

When the going gets tough the tough gets going.
not go home.

great stuff india

I'm surprised you guys haven't seen these pads. They are pads made by field hockey company, OBO. They are designed specifically to be agile & very easy to run in. They are mainly used by tailender batsmen looking for easy runs at the end of an innings.

What rock have you been hiding under? Those have been around for over a year now. Heaps of players (tailenders) use them.

They're from Aero.

Aussies are going to need to get India out for around the same amount they got bowled out for you feel.
Haven't seen them. Maybe the Aussies/Kiwis use them. Perhaps that is the secret to the Australian victories. :D

Yeh i think India have really come together as a team after what has happened. Best swing bowling ive since since the 2005 Ashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread