India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please---I've been crying myself hoarse about our opening partnership and Harbhajan's selection before the series started. I don't care about the squad we selected but we definitely didn't pick the best XI from our squad for the conditions.

Sorry i didnt know you are more quailifed and experienced in cricket, particuarly when it comes to Austrailan conditions than the Indian coach and selectors. :rolleyes: I wont make that mistake again.

Clark should be opening, dam johnson has no control

That leg slip that India had would come in handy right now. Mitchell "Outside Off" Johnson is now Mitchell "Outside Leg" Johnson.

Ah. I don't really watch New Zealand games unless India are involved. :p

Don't worry, it'll be a decade and a half before the BCCI pick up on it.

After they make their website. I still have a chuckle at it every now and then....

CMON JOHNSON, SWING THE DAMN BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry i didnt know you are more quailifed and experienced in cricket, particuarly when it comes to Austrailan conditions than the Indian coach and selectors. :rolleyes: I wont make that mistake again.
I'm glad we've clarified that. You'd best address your comment at the strong majority of experts who've actually played more international cricket than you whose viewpoints matched up quite well with mine.

After they make their website. I still have a chuckle at it every now and then....

CMON JOHNSON, SWING THE DAMN BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey... when BCCI.TV hits you, you'll be amazed (or maybe appalled).

Last edited:
I'm glad we've clarified that. You'd best address your comment at the strong majority of experts who've actually played more international cricket than you whose viewpoints matched up quite well with mine.

and breathe..... :D

pathetic over from Johnson...

cmon Lee and Johnson, what happened to bowling at off stump not leg side.....

shot, that was perfect drive on the up from VS

Last edited:
Uh, thats it, im off to the local TAB to put 50 bucks on India. There still at $2.00!!

Dont waste your money, number 17 will be here come Sunday.... i hope

C mon Ponting give the ball to Clark.

Last edited:
lol dude the fat lady is just about to sing. There bowling like death metal kids dancing (you know how they go nuts:p)

No way can the aussies chase down 400-500 when the cant even make 250 in the first innings!

lol dude the fat lady is just about to sing. There bowling like death metal kids dancing (you know how they go nuts:p)

No way can the aussies chase down 400-500 when the cant even make 250 in the first innings!
Hey--stop trying to hijack our anti-jinx strategy. :p

:D Sehwag looking good, Johnson bowling rubbish.

And this is why Sehwag MUST be in the indian team

Instead of coming out and looking to survive/defend for rest of day and risk being 2/20.
He comes out and has straight away put india on the attack and australia under pressure and worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread