India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol dude the fat lady is just about to sing. There bowling like death metal kids dancing (you know how they go nuts:p)

No way can the aussies chase down 400-500 when the cant even make 250 in the first innings!

tell the fat Biatch to sit down :D Long way to go.

And this is why Sehwag MUST be in the indian team

Instead of coming out and looking to survive/defend for rest of day and risk being 2/20.
He comes out and has straight away put india on the attack and australia under pressure and worried.
Yeah. I hope he gets back into some sort of consistency. What was really surprising about Sehwag was how consistent he became given his approach, and also his conversion rate.

HAHA, Colin 'Funky' Miller, that guy was wicked, what happened to him!!!????
Probably grew bald and lost all desire for cricket. :p

Last edited:
Sohum, looks like your going to be having a late night. Play is going to be on for another half hour they reckon. I live in Perth and its still bright as day-even though its now 6:30.

Listening to Richie Benaud commentate live cricket is a unique experience. I keep expecting him to utter Cricket 07 classics like, "That's high in the air..."

Probably grew bald and lost all desire for cricket. :p

mm he sorta just disappeared.

I remember way back in primary school we had a dress up day and i came as Colin Miller with the blue hair. Unfortunetly it was a insanely hot day and after a recess of cricket my face was basically stained in blue:p

Sohum, looks like your going to be having a late night. Play is going to be on for another half hour they reckon. I live in Perth and its still bright as day-even though its now 6:30.
Dang. Only 32 minutes, I guess. Though I'll call it a night as soon as Sehwag is out.

mm he sorta just disappeared.

I remember way back in primary school we had a dress up day and i came as Colin Miller with the blue hair. Unfortunetly it was a insanely hot day and after a recess of cricket my face was basically stained in blue:p
It's a weird coincidence that I was discussing Colin Miller with my cousins just 2 weeks back--totally out of the blue. Poor pun, forgive me. :p But the rest of the story is true.

Man Sehwag is swatting flies out there--low percentage shots and low percentage making contact.

Last edited:
The secret on how to beat Australia has been reveled....

_tp_Eagle_Swing_Set.jpg

SWING! weeee

Listening to Richie Benaud commentate live cricket is a unique experience. I keep expecting him to utter Cricket 07 classics like, "That's high in the air..."

Hehe, his old frail voice is great. Its a shame they didnt put his real commentating sayings in C07...not scripted B.S.

Haven't seen them. Maybe the Aussies/Kiwis use them. Perhaps that is the secret to the Australian victories. :D

No, Lasith Malinga uses them, Prassana Jayawardene used the Aero keeping pads in the NZ tour, loads of players use them. I dont understand how you havent seen them before, been around ages :?

No, Lasith Malinga uses them, Prassana Jayawardene used the Aero keeping pads in the NZ tour, loads of players use them. I dont understand how you havent seen them before, been around ages :?
Well I haven't seen them and according to the commentators on Channel 9, neither have a lot of other viewers. Did PJ use them during batting? I've seen keeping pads but I haven't seen people come out to bat with those sort of pads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread