India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to open with Binga and Clark. Mitch can't open the bowling. He's had too many chances.

Damn. This game is gonna be a draw now.

Chris Rogers man, unlucky and bad to go into a test against India with two inexperienced openers. We really should have pushed Hussey up and put his brother in the middle order.

Why have you said that 3 times already in this thread? We get your point!

Last edited:
Oh i do, but just 'checking' with you 'big' boys to see i f your 'happy' so yous dont run around crying again since yours are wired up and not mine, cut the ****.... geez
You're the one spouting the crap, mate. I didn't see anyone invite a dig at an issue that has clearly divided the forum.

Draw??? It wont be a draw, Aussies 2nd innings is just about over and its only day two.

cmon Clarkey, 100no here we come!!!

Oh i do, but just 'checking' with you 'big' boys to see i f your 'happy' so yous dont run around crying again since yours are wired up and not mine, cut the ****.... geez

Lee gone, i dont see Johnson, Tait and Clarke doing much:p

Stop it Stevo or the tour will be off ;)

hahahahaha bill just said tates got more armour on than Ned Kelly
haahahaha classic.:D

Happy with the way India have been playing.

Considering the fact that this is only a second-string Indian pace attack, it is a huge effort from our pacers (Suren, are u watching).
Forces me to wonder how close this series could`ve been had we got a fully fit Zaheer Khan and Sreesanth in the side.

And Clark hacks, and we've reached 200. :D
Dammit! Apparently last time Australia were bowled out for under 200 was in the Super Series. :p

Considering the fact that this is only a second-string Indian pace attack, it is a huge effort from our pacers (Suren, are u watching).
Forces me to wonder how close this series could`ve been had we got a fully fit Zaheer Khan and Sreesanth in the side.
It makes me wonder what would have happened if we had gone with our best XI for the first two games.

Last edited:

Indian fans are the only ones who rate Sreesanth the turkey..........4 byes yeah keep em coming. Would of loved the smart a$$ to come here he would have got a cricketing lesson

These are valuable runs for Australia. If they can continue to chop it around for a bit they could frustrate our openers who would be beginning their preparation for a short dig.

Indian fans are the only ones who rate Sreesanth the turkey..........4 byes yeah keep em coming. Would of loved the smart a$$ to come here he would have got a cricketing lesson
I'm sure a few of the South African cricketers rate him a bit as well, and their opinion probably counts more than anyone on here.

Last edited:
We are leaking runs again to the tail.
This is not a big lead,especially with our tendency to collapse in the second innings.

These are valuable runs for Australia. If they can continue to chop it around for a bit they could frustrate our openers who would be beginning their preparation for a short dig.

I'm sure a few of the South African cricketers rate him a bit as well, and their opinion probably counts more than anyone on here.

why would they count, are south africa the best test nation in the world?
No the Aussies are. :hpraise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread