India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For most of his contentious decisions, it seems the height of the bounce has been misjudged, the exception perhaps being the Rogers wicket, where a slower pitch would probably have seen the ball swing more into the stump. Would you say that conditions should play a part in umpire selection? Should Rauf be involved in some sort of warm-up match to adjust to local conditions?
Good point and one that was brought up by the commentary team faintly. The dearth of elite panel umpires definitely won't permit this--nor will the fairly machine-like schedules that are set-up for tours.

Damn. This game is gonna be a draw now.

Chris Rogers man, unlucky and bad to go into a test against India with two inexperienced openers. We really should have pushed Hussey up and put his brother in the middle order.

Damn. This game is gonna be a draw now.

Chris Rogers man, unlucky and bad to go into a test against India with two inexperienced openers. We really should have pushed Hussey up and put his brother in the middle order.

Why the same exact post, two times???

What a shot to bring up his half century. Last year, the fireworks came after the half century, what will happen this year?

After those three crackers, got so angry with Gilchrist that when Dhoni took that catch, I let out that "F" word 6 times on Gilly:D....... YESSSSSSSSS...

It was a lovely ball from Gilchrist, and a good catch by Dhoni (under pressure when Gilchrist was starting to explode like a tsunami). Awesome fight from Gilchrist as usual (sorry for abusing him but he did well for me to do that!). Hope India finish this off soon

Its bad scheduling. Starting at 11:30 sucks. Even though its daylight savings.

So are the Indian supporters happy with the game so far? Umpiring okay? Your not going to go nuts again?? (ah depends on the result doesnt it;) my bad)

Couldn't believe the scoreline when i can home from work, my jaw literally dropped. Roy and Gilly saved us a little but really should of gone on. Lee and Johnson are stuggling to even hit the ball here!!

They need about 250 to stay in it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread