India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong wicket at the wrong time. Dravid was looking really solid and was looking far more fluent.

Good 50 from Sehwag! I hope he can go on and make a very big score here.

This is a run scoring ground and Dravid couldn't find a boundary ball in 55 deliveries. Plenty of players look good in defence, but if they're not confident enough to play shots, it's only a ruse.

If Pathan failing doesn't convince them to give Karthik another go, they are idiots.

If Pathan failing doesn't convince them to give Karthik another go, they are idiots.

How? By bringing in Karthik for the second innings? They will bring back Jaffer for the home series in South Africa, he will score a few hundreds against his name, and go to the next away series as opener, fail to do well, come back in a home series, etc

Another LBW not given by Rauf :rolleyes:

Even the commentators (highly partial of Australia) said that it was a fair decision by Rauf.

Last edited:
I'm not concerned about the run rate. As soon as our batsmen start getting some runs, Ponting instructs his bowlers to bowl wide outside off-stump. I'm happy that our batsmen are leaving those instead of chasing a wide one and snicking it.

Sachin turning back the clock in that over. What a beautiful straight drives--one of the best shots in the game and possibly the best player of that shot in modern-day cricket playing it.

Aha... Brad Hogg versus Virender Sehwag. I'm looking forward to this contest.

Last edited:
India in some trouble now. Ganguly under pressure after his twin failure last match and also the distraction of not featuring in the ODI series. Next would be Laxman. Now Sachin has to take a lot of burden on his shoulders and should hope for some support from the next three to take India to a really big total. I would Australia on top now. Sehwag played well, but he had to go on to make a big score which he didnt

Poor shot from Sehwag. He played and missed that the previous ball but decided to go ahead with it. Ah well, that's how he plays!

149/3...I think India will build a solid score at 1st innings going at this rate....if Ganguly and Tendulkar stay as they are now.

149/3...I think India will build a solid score at 1st innings going at this rate....if Ganguly and Tendulkar stay as they are now.

Dont know abt Ganguly. He is all ****ed up at the mind right now due to his selection. I think he should retire on high after this match.

Dont know abt Ganguly. He is all ****ed up at the mind right now due to his selection. I think he should retire on high after this match.

How did you read his mind?

So far, Ganguly has looked OK at the crease. I am not seeing any signs where he shows he is ****ed up with his selection

If we dont lose wickets regularly. We are a batsman short today and so we need big contributions from these batters

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread