India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Mitch is bowling in swing to right handers and that is a dangerous bowl. I think he will get 5 wickets here. Now Brad Hogg needs to justify selection and dismiss Tendulkar.

Yeah his mix of angle and off cut or inswing has been really dangerouse. He has been inswing and off cutting than at one of the last bowls of the over he would angle. That mix of all that and pace really helps on this flat pitch. Good bowling mitch. I reckon he should continue to have his stock bowl the off cutter or in swinger and than angle it. To get the outside edges. With a bit of luck and carry through to the keeper or slips he should get a bagful.

Hmm news is that Sehwag was caught off a no-ball. Would be interesting to get a replay on that.

EDIT: Replays show that it was a no-ball. A pretty big one, too, not marginal. Not the first time in this series either.

That sucks for India. Sehwag for a big danger man.

That sucks for India. Sehwag for a big danger man.

He was out LBW over before that. No issues.

Clarke is bowling now. Tendulkar got to watch out. Het gets out to left arm spinners.

Ponting gotta hurry up things. Over rate is poor again.

Last edited:
Sachin seems to be targetting Hogg as much as he tore into Shane Warne in the memorable 90's. Those two shots (6 and a 4) were reminiscent of the way Sachin savaged Warne

Sachin is on 87* now...

Edit: Oh my god! Was that Gilly who dropped that lollipop?

Gilly is putting down easy catches these days :( Laxman must have a great luck

72066551_c28b53564b_m.jpg

Sachin Sachin. Woooooooooooooooooo.

Now get a double ton.

Sachin, you absolute legend. That innings shows why he is still the best batsman in international cricket today.

Sachin, you absolute legend. That innings shows why he is still the best batsman in international cricket today.

For your kind information, he is not still the best batsman in international cricket today :rolleyes:

For your kind information, he is not still the best batsman in international cricket today :rolleyes:

Who cares. As long hes making runs and scoring hundreds. He can be worst batsmen in world but if he plays anything like today or infact in series throughout he will put India in match winning positions.

Come back to me when Ponting stops getting out the first ball he faces Harbhajan and increases his average this series past 22. What's impressive about Sachin's innings today is that he took just 133 balls to get his century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread