India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares. As long hes making runs and scoring hundreds. He can be worst batsmen in world but if he plays anything like today or infact in series throughout he will put India in match winning positions.

He has played nothing special in todays match, the situations were not bad at all . The pitch is good for batting and he is just playing like he play normally.

Come back to me when Ponting stops getting out the first ball he faces Harbhajan and increases his average this series past 22. What's impressive about Sachin's innings today is that he took just 133 balls to get his century.

What a shot pal!!!!! Havent ever had the biggest smile than this on my face!!! Awesome!

It'll be interesting to see what happens in the next few years. Tendulkar looked out of sorts a season or so back but he has looked like a run-scoring machine this season.

He has played nothing special in todays match, the situations were not bad at all . The pitch is good for batting and he is just playing like he play normally.

Nothing special! May be, but the way he has played today, he hasnt played like this in recent memory. This was one of the most aggressive hundreds in recent times that I have seen from Tendulkar.

Come back to me when Ponting stops getting out the first ball he faces Harbhajan and increases his average this series past 22. What's impressive about Sachin's innings today is that he took just 133 balls to get his century.

Gilly got 100 out of 57 balls . Beat that ;)

If this is how he plays normally, then you are pretty silly to claim that he is not the best batsman in the world. I'm not saying he is, but just proving that you are unabashedly biased.

Tendulkar Made His 39th Century And To be Recorded As The 150th Test Century Ever-Made In "Adelaide Oval".

Congrats LI'L MASTHA!!!!.:D.:).:cheers.:D.

Sachin is not here aiming to become the fastest century maker. the fact is that he has batted superbly today and this has been his best innings in this tour so far, and one of his most aggressive hundreds in recent times

If Ponting isn't fined heavily/suspended at the end of this match, I'll be a little surprised. He seems to have no consideration whatsoever to the 15-overs-per-hour rule. He even spends 3-5 minutes at the beginning of every Hogg over to set it up.

Tendulkar Made His 39th Century And To be Recorded As The 150th Test Century Ever-Made In "Adelaide Oval".

Congrats LI'L MASTHA!!!!.:D.:).:cheers.:D.

Yep... 3 Cheers to the Master (He is not Little anymore, he's the legendary Master)... It was a treat to watch him bat today. The way he handled Hogg brought me back memories of the famous Tendulkar-Warne battle. I thought it would be restricted to purely Hogg, but Sachin carried it on with Clarke too (he is suspectible to any left arm spinner in recent times, and so it was crucial).

I envy those who are at the ground watching Sachin bat!

Even Chanderpaul has got a one in similar strike rate. Where r u going?

I would rather have him cathing balls than making runs. He drops cathces every game now.

Even Chanderpaul has got a one in similar strike rate. Where r u going?

I would rather have him cathing balls than making runs. He drops cathces every game now.

he he..

though i feel gilly is entitled to be allowed those.. he takes some really unbelievable catches in this world.

when is the new ball due? with the old ball, you can easily thrash the opposition. want to see what the new ball does...

he he..

though i feel gilly is entitled to be allowed those.. he takes some really unbelievable catches in this world.

when is the new ball due? with the old ball, you can easily thrash the opposition. want to see what the new ball does...

Old ball is reverse swinging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread