India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was amazing from Lee to imitate an almost perfect rewind of his bowling action. That sent me rolling in laughter!

Sad to see Saurav fail in consecutive innings after a long time. I expected him to stay in and others to fail. What can I say? As an Indian fan, it obviously hurts. Hope India have the courage to claw back into the match (Australia are ahead now).

Gangully GONE!!!!! HAHA, if we win this match it will be amazing!!!!!!!!

Not for us, Indians. Its all been too familiar for us (particularly in recent times).

Last edited:
Tait bowls shite here, and he isn't playing at Adelaide imo.

Wtf. Bill just called him Stuart Tait.

I'm impressed by Lee. He's really warming up to the task of leading the Australian bowling attack into the future. With Clark to partner him, they look really good and they just need a couple more to support them.

i m gonna have a hearty laugh if india ends up losing this match..

I'd take 266/5 any day on this pitch, which technically is our score right now.

If these two pull through and get us to a lead of about, say 400, game on.
What a shot.

400 is a huge no mate.. we re quite brittle lower down the order

Dhoni is a capable batsman, albeit out of form and sucks in my opinion, but people say he's good :p.
Kumble is a solid batsman, a fighter, and has some classy shots.

by god u re right.. dhoni is quite uselsess as a batsman on this wicket .. he jus cant manage to score runs here.. kumble n all others it ll be the same story. lets see how far this partnership goes. after this ther s no hope i tell ya

Dhoni is a capable batsman, albeit out of form and sucks in my opinion, but people say he's good :p.
Kumble is a solid batsman, a fighter, and has some classy shots.

Well Dhoni is capable but he is not amongst the run in this series. But Rohit for the first time I am thinking that Karthik can be in the side ;) instead of Jaffer only if India go with 4 bowlers in the next test. But I think that India will play with 5 bowlers as Pathan is doing well in this match and Bhajji will be surely in for the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread