India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia to win by lunch tomorrow. Maybe tea if we get lucky. Collapse a-coming. Good time to catch up on my Physics homework.

Damn. Pathan looked good for a half century. Well let's hope the tail wags hard.

Nice catch by Punter. Well bowled by Clark. If we can get these last 4 wickets for 50 runs this game will have a thrilling end.

If we can break this partnership up before the lead gets over 300 runs, then I'll give us a big shot in this game.
I think you're well ahead at the moment. The Aussie top order has crashed twice in 3 innings. I don't think they'll do it again. Not to mention that if they can clean up these 4 wickets quickly, they'll get a lot of momentum.

Nice catch by Punter. Well bowled by Clark. If we can get these last 4 wickets for 50 runs this game will have a thrilling end.

50 runs?? dude get ur stop watch... its 15 mins and 25 sec max they re gonna take to collapse

I think you're well ahead at the moment. The Aussie top order has crashed twice in 3 innings. I don't think they'll do it again. Not to mention that if they can clean up these 4 wickets quickly, they'll get a lot of momentum.

Not the way you bowled in the 1st innings. We need to break up this partnership soon.

the hopes i wrote sometime back u remember

50 runs?? dude get ur stop watch... its 15 mins and 25 sec max they re gonna take to collapse

Let's not go overboard with the pessimism here. we're not that inept. Dhoni and Laxman are well capable of adding 40-70 runs. The tail just needs to wag after this pair is broken.

Not the way you bowled in the 1st innings. We need to break up this partnership soon.
I'm sure the Aussie batsmen are good enough to counter swing. Even if we get Jaques and Rogers early, I think Ponting, Hussey and Clarke are classy enough to figure it out and Symonds and Gilly are powerful/lucky enough. :D We need to have a solid target to put the Aussies under pressure and that's only > 350.

Let's not go overboard with the pessimism here. we're not that inept. Dhoni and Laxman are well capable of adding 40-70 runs. The tail just needs to wag after this pair is broken.

look at dhoni man do u really think he cares for anythin more than his looks n charm...

The tail lasted about 20 balls in the last innings. Dhoni is in poor form. Laxman is who needs to fire. Dhoni will not be lasting that long. We need to play out Clark in this spell. Johnson and Tait are the bowlers we want to face.

Aussies help themselves out so much in the field. Even a 30+-year-old like Hussey is one of the top fielders in the team. Compare that to Ganguly who struggles to stop a dead ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread