India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is the perfect place for Dhoni to prove himself and make a comeback into good batting form.
Hopefully, pra. Time out there can definitely not been substituted. I just feel sometimes that Dhoni doesn't trust his natural instinct. For example, Sehwag in this situation would be taking the attack to Clarke.

Well the answer is simple.

Bowl Well

Bat Well

Field Well

India haven't fielded well but they have bowled well. They just need to keep batting through the day and they should win.

lol.. i remember azhar say that when asked for his plans for the next match..
"we'll try to bat well, ball well n field well"

I reckon Australia can chase down 350. Pup and Punter are both due for a big one and Roy has been batting good.

I reckon Australia can chase down 350. Pup and Punter are both due for a big one and Roy has been batting good.
The key is really the opening. The Aussie top order has collapsed when the openers have failed. That's why this is our best opportunity with a rookie opening batting pair.

Aussies need to finish tis innings off if they want to win. I reckon 380 is a winning score.

The key is really the opening. The Aussie top order has collapsed when the openers have failed. That's why this is our best opportunity with a rookie opening batting pair.

Yeah. Langer and Hayden used to be able to get us off to a flier and really set the momentum.

I wouldn't really call Jaques a rookie. Hes been ready for Tets cricket since the 03/04 season. But then again he is a rookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread