India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever be the result i havent seen test cricket better than this for a long long time.. and played in true spirit finally...

Laxman good one yaar. Now we need Dhoni to get 50 also.

Shaun Tait should slap Ponting to remind him hes on park.

Whether Tait is bowling well or not, he's in the team as a wicket-taker. 5 overs isn't a fair amount of time. You may as well be conceding 6 runs an over with Tait trying to get wickets then Part-timers getting milked. (and smashed for 6, like that!)

i think it was bad for laxman to have gone for six.. now they ll change the attack.. this bowling was working for us fine.

I'm happy with this 36 from Dhoni. Anything else is just Cake. I think even with this total we are solid, but the more runs the merrier.

Rabbitoh. I do not enjoy staring at your avatar anymore. She had such lovely...eyes. I guess your sig will have to make do.

Whether Tait is bowling well or not, he's in the team as a wicket-taker. 5 overs isn't a fair amount of time. You may as well be conceding 6 runs an over with Tait trying to get wickets then Part-timers getting milked. (and smashed for 6, like that!)

The problems not the 6 runs an over off the bat, its the other 3-4 an over from extras:p

I'm happy with this 36 from Dhoni. Anything else is just Cake. I think even with this total we are solid, but the more runs the merrier.
350 is minimum in my books. They've done well here, though who would predict Clarke and Symmo would get such a long spell? What's punter doing? He needs a wicket!

Hmm, Tait didn't want to dive. Might have a niggle.

Probably. He didn't look himself during the whole game. His pace wasn't up to the same mark either.

Otherwise he's just pissed off that he has been given 5 mere overs.

Rabbitoh. I do not enjoy staring at your avatar anymore. She had such lovely...eyes. I guess your sig will have to make do.

hehehe i ll change back if (when) we lose. :D

Well you still have to try him. You cannot carry around a poor fielder and a number XI just around in your team.

True, with a bit of luck he will never be picked again :noway

Last edited:
350 is minimum in my books. They've done well here, though who would predict Clarke and Symmo would get such a long spell? What's punter doing? He needs a wicket!

May be he feels its getting easier for batting? I want India to bat really sensible and tight for as long as possible. Try to bat out the day (look to do that).

Oh god! Its Lee! NO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread