India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RP for SIX!!! Good shot. :)

Time for my shower. Hopefully I'll be out in time for the last session.

This is one of the best test matches I've watched. 2 days left and definitely it's going to be a "positive" result.

Laxman showing his value at number 6. Yuvraj could never have done this even in his dreams.

Thats tea and India survive with a lead of 363. Not bad, I would say. Would be nice if Laxman can add some 20-30 runs after tea with some help from RP Singh and Ishant Sharma. I still feel with the lead so far, we are in a pretty good position to look for that rare Perth win

RP gets a single next ball too. Didnt Tendulkar place similar faith in the tail enders at Sydney? I feel with the lead we have, we could place that faith on them against Symonds

Sydney did not had bounce and pace of WACA. And dont expose anyone to Roy. Hes having hand of GOD these days.

Sydney did not had bounce and pace of WACA. And dont expose anyone to Roy. Hes having hand of GOD these days.

It was faster and bouncier than Melbourne where India were routed for scores below 200. Anyways....

I said last night that the pressure on Tait is that he might only have six short spells with which to hold his place in the side, but it looks as though he won't even get that many.

Would the last day pitch suit Kumble?

You mean Day 4??? If no, then I dont see how this match can go into Day 5. I feel with Australia, they know one way of playing - positive and aggressive. If it fires, they will run away with the match. If it doesnt, India will win. I dont think Australia can survive easily by playing a solid and defensive game. India will also feel confident when they keep Australia quiet for long periods of time and that could lead to wickets as India is a confidence driven team

Lead is now 368. Any more runs are bonus for India, now. They did well to avoid the complete middle order collapse thanks to Dhoni and Laxman.

Lead is now 368. Any more runs are bonus for India, now. They did well to avoid the complete middle order collapse thanks to Dhoni and Laxman.

If we make it to 380 I will be able to go to sleep comfortably. My eyes hurt now from staying awake too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread