India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
just these two.. hussey and ponting.. two of worlds best batsmen i consider... these 2 gone n the match will turn one sided..

trying to think of some advice for you.......ummmm something about chickens hatching? :p

Thats what happens when you lose experience at the top like that. Hayden and Langer would never have given the Indians the scent of victory so easily.
Ponting is due for a big one.
Can't see us winning though...2 days, 8 wickets seems the most likely outcome.

wats it with australia.. they never see mto slow there scoring pace.. is it a kinda strategy or they jus cant help being aggressive?

They play each ball on its merits, if its there to hit they will hit it.

as they are scoring at such a good rate. if it continues this match will be finished by tomorrow.

Hogg is a rubbish bowler........Dan Cullen is the future :cool:

Cullen - didn't he play a couple of games and get destroyed? I wasn't so much vouching for Hoggs bowling, although no one could of done as badly as Tait, but for his lower order batting. We look a bit thin with this lineup, particularly with a debutant at the top of the order.

It's only 3:50 am. Managed to get some work done as well, though not my Physics work. :p

You want get up till midday :D
What topic are you currently studying in physics?

Cullen - didn't he play a couple of games and get destroyed? I wasn't so much vouching for Hoggs bowling, although no one could of done as badly as Tait, but for his lower order batting. We look a bit thin with this lineup, particularly with a debutant at the top of the order.

Yeah that dented his confidence a far bit. But he's relativly young he'll get there with experience.

Last edited:
its turnin a bore now this match.. why dont they start fist fighting inthe middle.. that ll be sight

@rabbitoh

nah not boring.. jus want to see some fist fight.. how can these teams play decent cricket..

End of the day's play. This match is really set-up well for a superb Sunday finish. Too bad I won't be around to witness it (I'm traveling). Hope India don't make a mess of this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread