India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

indiancricketer

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well indopak isnt to far away and well im very excited and cant wait...i know thiers some indian and pakistani members who also cant wait...and i would like to start a chat for the up comming indopak.

The Fixtures

Practice Match - Lahore
Jan 2 -3

1st Test - Lahore
Jan 5 - 9

2nd Test - Faisalabad
Jan 13 - 17

3rd Test - Karachi
Jan 21 - 25

1st ODI - Peshawar
Jan 28

2nd ODI - Rawalpindi
Jan 31

3rd ODI - Lahore
Feb 3

4th ODI - Multan
Feb 6

5th ODI - Karachi
Feb 11

* Subject to confirm

3 Test 5 ODI's

Will India beat pakistan or will pakistan beat india?

Not too far away :laugh Its 2 months away which is a very long time.

As for your question, its a hard one, Pak are starting to look good against the English and India were good before the SA game.

aussie1st said:
Not too far away :laugh Its 2 months away which is a very long time.

As for your question, its a hard one, Pak are starting to look good against the English and India were good before the SA game.

i agree with u

I am sure all of Indian and Pakistani Fans Can't Wait - Thats All :)

4031602U.jpg

Yeah Man. I can't wait either man. But it still 2 months to go. So it will take a long time. So hope India wins.

I cant wait for it the series to start hopefully India will win both test's and odis agian like they did in 2004.

Wow. You've started the thread so soon. Looks like you are in for some competition for starting threads on upcoming series

This series is going to be awesome - both teams on the upsurge... I feel India hold a slight edge in their ground fielding and the depth of their batting... The improvement of the consistency of Indian bowling will also worry Pakistani fans.. Also I feel Dravid is a better thinker and more aggressive than his Pakistani counterpart Inzamam (if its Younis Khan, then it amazingly evens out but it looks highly unlikely that Khan would be asked to lead against India!).

But it should be a great series.. I am sure India is going to pocket either of the series (test or ODI's)....

3rd test in Karachi wow
after a very long time we will host a test match in Karachi
hope all goes well if no terrorist acts happen :rolleyes:
both will play matches after playing two big sides Pakistan with England & India with South Africa,i think the team who will win the series against SA/Eng would started as the favourites

I think its gonna be friendly match and india gonna win.Also when pa goona come to india then pak gonna gona win so u will not find any intresting cricket.

saisrini80 said:
Wow. You've started the thread so soon. Looks like you are in for some competition for starting threads on upcoming series

Thats what I was getting at ;) I know you guys want to be the first thread starter but 2 months out is dam early! What next 2 years :)

To note you guys one thing. After IND-Pak Series get over India to follow Asia Cup in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread