India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, thats all I have to say on the matter.

This test series should be awesome as always will be when neighbours face each other. Pakistan even if in bad form will always lift against India, and same with India. We are in for once cracking series.

Ok people I can only constantrat on one thing at a time, right now its killing the English then its killing the Indians, then we die!

Pak_cricketer said:
Ok people I can only constantrat on one thing at a time, right now its killing the English then its killing the Indians, then we die!
LOL... are u sure? its more like this :

killing the english, killing the indians, killing the indians again, killing Sri Lanka, killing Bangladesh, killing Oman, killing UAE, and killing the rest of the world.

Much better, even you would agree :p

zMario said:
LOL... are u sure? its more like this :

killing the english, killed by the indians, killed by the indians again, killing Sri Lanka, killing Bangladesh, killing Oman, killed by UAE, and killed by the rest of the world.

Much better, even you would agree :p

Yup :)

aussie1st said:
Thats what I was getting at ;) I know you guys want to be the first thread starter but 2 months out is dam early! What next 2 years :)

I am not under any competition either. I just started the South Africa-India thread because I was interested in the series...

Ha ha... 2 years? May be one for the World Cup 2007?

Pak_cricketer said:

Killing the English was not easy as you make it. You have just won a test because of a single day!

Killing the Indians wont be easy at all. Anyways, beating the Indians wont be an impossible but a very tough job.

Somebody could close this thread temporarily. Let the other series finish first.

And both Pakistan and India are on a high note now. So anything can happen.

indiancricketer said:
well lets see what happens but Aussie 1st can u stick this thread so no one else makes another one thanks
Stick a thread more than 2 months before the series starts? Are you joking? Shall I stick a thread for the VB Series too? One for South Africa's tour of Australia? One for Sri Lanka's tour of New Zealand? One for Australia's tour of New Zealand?

andrew_nixon said:
Stick a thread more than 2 months before the series starts? Are you joking? Shall I stick a thread for the VB Series too? One for South Africa's tour of Australia? One for Sri Lanka's tour of New Zealand? One for Australia's tour of New Zealand?

Don't forget the Ashes...

This thread has gone way off topic so I temporary closing it. It will be reopen when this series gets closer.
For now go and enjoy the current series that are going and talk about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread