India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
nightprowler10 said:
Then you wanna compare VRV Singh to Naved-ul-Hasan at best, not to Shoaib, not yet anyway.
NO! VRV Singh is much faster than Naved-ul-Hassan I think. Let's compare Naved-ul-Hassan with Pathan.
:cheers

Yea! lets move on! No need to speculate what the selectors will do. Before VRV Singh, i think RP Singh and other bowlers like Balaji and Khan should be given a chance.

VRV Singh Zaheer Khan and Pathan should be in. Then that means they have the good seamers againts Pakistan. Can't wait for tomorrow's day. Which is they will select the squad.

muhammad_inzi said:
who is this vrv singh?dont know him.

He is India's fastest pace bowler similar to Shoaib but not faster than him. VRV Singh usualy bowls 140 or 145 Km/h.

muhammad_inzi said:
ohh ok.can he dangerous for pak

Maybe He's hasn't played One match in International. He was picked for againts SA series. But unluckily he got injured. So we just have to wait and watch on he's play againts Pakistan.

You can check out his profile, stats and etc. Click Here

Dhoni said:
NO! VRV Singh is much faster than Naved-ul-Hassan I think. Let's compare Naved-ul-Hassan with Pathan.
:cheers

Rana is way better, then Pathan at the moment in Bowling as Rana has proved to be the best one-day bowler in the Pakistan side. He has far more veriaty then Pathan and his 3 types of slower deliveries are very hard to pick out. (Just ask the county teams :p). Pathan is better in the Batting department, as Rana can only last for 15-20 runs.

vibs89 said:
Maybe He's hasn't played One match in International. He was picked for againts SA series. But unluckily he got injured. So we just have to wait and watch on he's play againts Pakistan.

You can check out his profile, stats and etc. Click Here

Hey, he's quite handy with the bat too...just look at his batting average, not bad at all...and the bowling is awesome. My cousin in India told me that he has seen him bowling on TV and he can be dangerous. His pace and swing is awesome. Can't wait for tomorrow! I hope he gets select.

Pak_cricketer said:
Rana is way better, then Pathan at the moment in Bowling as Rana has proved to be the best one-day bowler in the Pakistan side. He has far more veriaty then Pathan and his 3 types of slower deliveries are very hard to pick out. (Just ask the county teams :p). Pathan is better in the Batting department, as Rana can only last for 15-20 runs.
Rana is a great bowler for Pakistan and so is Pathan for Indian. Pathan is a learning youngster. Rana is better at the moment but you can't say way better than Pathan though.

Last edited:
Dhoni said:
Rana is a great bowler for Pakistan and so is Pathan for Indian. Pathan is a learning youngster. Rana is better at the moment but you can't say way better than Pathan though.

Agree with you. At the moment Rana is better than Pathan but not in overall. Pathan has more deliveries than Rana has. He's practicing and learning to just try to get in proper line and lenght.

vibs89 said:
Agree with you. At the moment Rana is better than Pathan but not in overall. Pathan has more deliveries than Rana has. He's practicing and learning to just try to get in proper line and lenght.

kanooo u saying rana is better then pathan then u saying not overall what u mean.

muhammad_inzi said:
kanooo u saying rana is better then pathan then u saying not overall what u mean.

Azad do you understand my post. I said at the moment Rana is better but in overal Pathan is better than Rana in bowling and as well as batting. Now did you get it or no.

vibs89 said:
Azad do you understand my post. I said at the moment Rana is better but in overal Pathan is better than Rana in bowling and as well as batting. Now did you get it or no.

ya man he is definitely right i understand what he said..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread