India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dhoni said:
I agree with you mate! I don't know why people are crazy about Ganguly too much. He doesn't even deserve a spot in the squad. He's garbage to me, sorry once again! Why can?t he be retired? Even I can play better than him. Lol :D He can't play cricket! We can't keep in the side based on his old performances. And, sorry for the discourtesy.

Then just and play for India!

You have no rights to ask him to retire! Retirement is one's personal decision! No one can force him to retire until he himself decides to!

Who gave you the rights to call him 'garbage'? Just because he plays for India? If you really have concern for India, you shoul criticise him in a decent manner. But calling 'garbage' is rubbish! And no need to be sorry for the discourtesy to us! You've to be sorry to Saurav!

carrick said:
Can anyone explain to me why India, England and Pakistan aren't playing a 3-way one day series?

I dont know! It would have been really exciting if that had happened!

kamrandahir said:
wating for hot series

PAKISTAN VS INDIA
afradi vs Sehwag
inzi vs tendulker
m.yousuf vs Dravid
kamran vs Dhoni
razaq vs Pathan
shoaib vs NOWAY
shoaib vs VRV Singh

Dhoni said:
shoaib vs VRV Singh

VRV is not as fast as Shoaib is! But if he is selected and plays quite a few matches, he can add pace to his bowling and get closer if not equal Shoaib!

Pace is not that important some times. I just want him to bowl with good line and length.

Dhoni said:
Pace is not that important some times. I just want him to bowl with good line and length.
Then you wanna compare VRV Singh to Naved-ul-Hasan at best, not to Shoaib, not yet anyway.

Dhoni have some brains. How could you even post a ridiculous post. Yeah if you can play better than him. Atleast try to even come in International. Forgot about international team you won't even come in domestic team then what what will you get picked in Interntional team. That post was disrespectful. Welll I just hope tomorrow he get picks.

Last edited:
vibs89 said:
Dhoni have some brains. How could you even post a ridiculous post. Yeah if you can play better than him. Atleast try to even come in International. Forgot about international team you won't even come in domestic team then what what will you get picked in Interntional team. That post was disrespectful. Welll I just hope tomorrow he get picks.
Sorry sir! But unfortunately I have only one brain not many as you said (brains). Well, what I said was my opinion and if you didn't like it... too bad for you then...can't do anything about it. I was comparing Ganguly with me to demonstrate how bad he is. He was a great player, but now I don't think so.
And, Vibs who told you that I'm joining team India or Indian domestic team? Am I?.... NO! :D

Ganguly and his fans need to MOVE ON!!! For God's Sake!
Agreed, he did a lot for Indian Cricket and he should have been given a graceful exit. But he is so stubborn that he would have refused a grateful exit. Steve Waugh and Damien Martyn were told to move on without any of this drama that is taking place in India. Steve Waugh's record as captain is the best in all history. And even he had to go.

shahid6995 said:
That comment was because the other gentleman felt we should not even be discussing Ganguly here.
Ganguly may well have good cricket left in him, no one is doubting that. The operative word in that sentence however is "MAY". On current form, he does not deserve a spot at Yuvraj's expense. How long are you going to keep him in the team on reputation and past achievements alone? Based on your logic Pakistan should never have dropped Wasim & Waqar after the 2003 world cup and they should still be playing. As someone else said in a different thread, why don't you bring Gavaskar back then? On current form I think Sunny will be able to match Ganguly even at his age.

All i said was..there was no point in discussing "ganguly is useless, he doesn't have cricket left in him, he shouldn't be selected". No point in it!
It has been discussed many many times in several threads. THere is a seperate thread for that and i know people are fed up of that!!

Its BS..bringing in Sunny for sourav? What do you call this? :eek:

"Sorry sir! But unfortunately I have only one brain not many as you said (brains). Well, what I said was my opinion and if you didn't like it... too bad for you then...can't do anything about it. I was comparing Ganguly with me to demonstrate how bad he is. He was a great player, but now I don't think so.
And, Vibs who told you that I'm joining team India or Indian domestic team? Am I?.... NO! "

Opinions are always respected. Btw comparing yourself to ganguly doesn't prove that he is bad...it just proves something else :rolleyes:
The thing is, never underestimate one's talent! Its interesting and sometimes very irritating the way people, especially from South Asia, look at cricketers.

Ganguly's talent is awesome. He is not in best of form but he is ready to fight it out.
Either appreciate that or lets just be quiet. Or else, we'll just have to keep continuing our debate on whether Ganguly is fit or unfit, like we have done in the other thread "Will ganguly be back?...."

Its India vs Pakistan, not selectors/coach vs ganguly.
If he is picked good! if he is not picked good!
We'll need to move on, not drag the subject too much.

Last edited:
Dhoni said:
Sorry sir! But unfortunately I have only one brain not many as you said (brains). Well, what I said was my opinion and if you didn't like it... too bad for you then...can't do anything about it. I was comparing Ganguly with me to demonstrate how bad he is. He was a great player, but now I don't think so.
And, Vibs who told you that I'm joining team India or Indian domestic team? Am I?.... NO! :D

Well you said you can play better than him. I'm not saying you want to join. But even if in reality if you do tryout in future. Still you won't be able to come. And yeah I think Dhoni who is the member of Planetcricket seems to like it's preet. Similar post, similar talks the way he types, its similar to preet. Did you notice guys. Muhhamad_inzi told me too that Dhoni is Preet I was shocked why did he need to change even thought preet was regular member over here. . Don't get it wrong or get offended. Even If you do then too bad for you. Just say if you're or not. Just curious :D

vibs89 said:
Well you said you can play better than him. I'm not saying you want to join. But even if in reality if you do tryout in future. Still you won't be able to come. And yeah I think Dhoni who is the member of Planetcricket seems to like it's preet. Similar post, similar talks the way he types, its similar to preet. Did you notice guys. Muhhamad_inzi told me too that Dhoni is Preet I was shocked why did he need to change even thought preet was regular member over here. . Don't get it wrong or get offended. Even If you do then too bad for you. Just say if you're or not. Just curious :D

Guyz we shuld talk abt cricket in here not abt joinin india team neither u r preet or not...... KKKK!!!! Chill out!!! :happy Cheer Up :cheers

Last edited:
Ok, time to move on!

Tomorrow is the selection! Wonder wht would be the post reaction???

vibs89 said:
Didn't I say I?m better than Ganguly to just demonstrate that he's a terrible batsman at the moment? Vibs couldn?t you read what I typed in the previous post?
Yes! I am preet! Do you have any problem with that, sir? If you do then come and chat privately on MSN or AIM, if you want to discuss about this farther. Now, let?s not carry and talk about it here because this thread is only for Ind vs Pak not for your own personal crap.

saisrini80 said:
Ok, time to move on!

Tomorrow is the selection! Wonder wht would be the post reaction???
Sai, you'll be cursing at the selectors! Believe me Ganguly will not be picked!

Well i think Ganguly is gone now
He may get retired there r possibilities of gettin retirement coz he didnt play well since 1-2 years.... I THINK!!

WHO KNOWS?????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread