India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I hope for a good opening session from the Indian bowlers' point of view. I think that while batting, if we can face out Shoaib Akhtar's first spell without losing a wicket, we are pretty well set. Dunno much about Asif, but I feel Razzaq will have to try very hard to get wickets.

I also think Pakistan have the advantage in this game, and if this game goes to a result and I had a gun to my head and was asked who would win, I would say Pakistan. As it is, the situation is not such, and, hence, my feelings differ. ;)

sohummisra said:
Hmm, I hope for a good opening session from the Indian bowlers' point of view. I think that while batting, if we can face out Shoaib Akhtar's first spell without losing a wicket, we are pretty well set. Dunno much about Asif, but I feel Razzaq will have to try very hard to get wickets.

I also think Pakistan have the advantage in this game, and if this game goes to a result and I had a gun to my head and was asked who would win, I would say Pakistan. As it is, the situation is not such, and, hence, my feelings differ. ;)

If this game has to have a result, it should be in favor of Pakistan! Not often do you get miracles like Adelaide where even after Australia scoring 550+, India won the match!

guyz but still this is a first day...so calm down and watch the match goes on..and then tell wat u wanna say...i vote for INDIA...

Pretty bad. Inzamam couldn't start the innings. Razzaq has taken his spot.

don't worry! Afridi is in wonderful form and he is singling out Pathan this time. People are right! Pathan's pace is under the scanner and he'll need to improve it very much. For now, he is just serving breakfast and lunch to Afridi.

The pitch is offering a lot more then yesterday. A lot of edges today. I've got a feeling Afridi wants to make this time a big one.

I think Irfan was always good with his seam and swing movement. Nobody in India got enough pace to rattle the likes of Afridi or others. As per this match dpends on Pakistan's declaration. they obviously would like to declare on 700 at least!!

Edit - Ok finally some hope for India. Afridi is gone, Inzi hopefully won't bat and see if Kumble can run through the tail or not.

BTW anyone up for some chit chat in Flashchat. Come on in!!!

Hope we can limit Pak to <600, or <550 if we are lucky...though Inzy is looking to hit 100. Gone Razzaq! woohoo

India should be able to match the score regardless.

Last edited:
ok pakistan went past 500, still if we can restrict'em under 550 therez a chance. Mann our bowling attack is pathetic or wut, pakistanis feast on our toothless attack and our batsmen gotta score against their fierce pace. :noway

Well the pitch is for the batters. I'm not going to say anything else about Indian bowling until India bats.

Pitch is no excuse, india should produce atleast one decent fast bowler. At the moment all 3 of'em have an identical pace, we need some variation. :help

inzy scored 100, fyne innining

Wow Afridi is gaining consistancy. Hes really dangerous now. What an amazing talent. Inzamam, hes just amazingly consistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread