India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sehwag hits it for 4 again. Pakistan's fielding is really quite bad at the moment.

Sehwag is 30 off of just 35 balls, he is doing well and probably has a lot of confidence.

I predict...........................................Another drawn test match unless the spinners can do something drastic.

Good start from Indian batsmen!

Good job by the bowlers to restrict Pakistan to below 600! Thats a small morale booster!

Sehwag dropped on 12 by Farhat! Thats terrible! Dropping Sehwag is akin to inviting terrible disaster! This Sehwag toyes with Pakistani bowling! You need to hold on to "no chances" when ur pitted against Sehwag

37/0 is a good start! Dravid playing with caution! The pitch is doing something here and its not a Lahore! Some good work by the Indian openers can ward off any possible attack from the Pakistanis in the final session

Edit: Shoddy fielding from the Pakistan team!

Tea, 39/0. Pakistan's fielding really does need to improve if they are going to make a breakthrough after Tea. Sehwag is playing offensively and maybe needs to slow down a bit, Dravid is playing well and sensibly.

Pakistan has piled on the runs, and ended up with 588, Inzy and Afridi both scored 100s, great batting from them.

India needed a good start but Sehwag is gone early in the innings, one of the dangerman has gone and that is a BIG wicket for Pakistan.

Last edited:
Indiangod said:
Pakistan has piled on the runs, and eneded up with 588, Inzy and Afridi both scored 100s, great batting from them.

India needed a good start but Sehwag is gone early in the innings, one of the dangerman has gone and that is a BIG wicket for Pakistan.

This wicket is certainly not Lahore!

Oh Rain! Come tomorrow and save us the test match! EVen though I wouldnt like to lose hope on the Indian players, I prefer safety first and thats rain!

I wish sky sports was telecasting the series. India 47-1 13.3 overs, 4 overthrows last ball trying to get Laxman out.

Lets hope the tailenders can chip in with some useful runs.

saisrini80 said:
This wicket is certainly not Lahore!

Oh Rain! Come tomorrow and save us the test match! EVen though I wouldnt like to lose hope on the Indian players, I prefer safety first and thats rain!
I wouldn't want the rain right now. You don't win test matches by hoping for chances. India have a chance of winning this one. I would bank on that and will see India go down fighting rather than looking at raingods. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread