India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be unfair if rain did save India, but its only the 2nd day crickets a funny game and anything can happen, its like in the 1st test at Brisbane Australia vs India 2003, Australia made 280 odd for 2 on the 1st day then India bowled them out for 320 odd in the 2nd day.

Never say never.

india cud still win this match, dravid and laxman are in good touch

Indias going to go down fighting!.......Dravid is playing some shots now, some glee for the Indian fans.

50 Partnership for Laxman and Dravid, they've played well and if India continue like this then the follow-on will be avoided.

Dravid and Laxman looking good the 100 is up for India in the 29th over, the key for India is these two to make a good solid partnership.

I hope one of these two goes on to make a big 100.

India is not out the game, they can still win.

still pathan is number 10 in the ICC rankings and will surely cause threat when in full flow ,but in track like that even kumble and harbajan are having problems getting wickets
He is #10 in ICC rankings only because the loads of wickets that he has taken against the minnows & if he continued to bowl like this for few more matches,then his bowling career would be over.Man I can't believe this is the same IKP that I saw in the 2004 series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread