India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
avk2love said:
why are the pitch maker making such wickets ????
they can make green pitches owing that they have bowlers like shoab,sami,rana....
they(PAK) just want to be stable in the test series ,they just want to draw it because indians have an upper hand
it might be a statrigy of woolmer to suprise the indians with green pitches in the ODI series
and so they are saving such pitches for the odi series so that no issue is created before...............

Rubbish!.........Pakistan has the upper hand agaisnt India.

Here are the pitchmakers, potential terrorists? :D
Just joking, but they don't look like first class pitch makers thou! :cool:

Attachments

• 58066.jpg
    58066.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 62
aziz_4_ever2003 said:
how india have upper hand on Pakistan?and we make wickets of our choice in our country not of England or india's choice.u can make ur own choice pitches in india.
and Pakistan have stronger side then india so dont think that they want to draw the series. :D

It depends on how you define the word stronger-if you actually mean, then I agree. :clap No, no, I think both are pretty equal, one has the edge on bowling and the other on batting...but just by a hair.

/\Actually for those of us living in the US, those pitch makers look mighty Amish.

avk2love said:
why aren't the green pitches being used owing that they have bowlers like shoab,sami,rana....
it might be a statrigy of woolmer to suprise the indians with green pitches in the ODI series
and so they are saving such pitches for the odi series so that no issue is created before...............
and this is just a thought!!!!
This is what i meant
Cheers !! :cheers

I'd love to have a roller like that :D
Pakistan do have the edge on India at the moment as India's run rate is 1 below Pakistan's and although they are in a better position than Pakistan were, some shoddy fielding by Pakistan has let them down and unless they pick up on their fielding skills Pakistan may have a bit of trouble dismissing the Indians tommorow if they play sensibly.

I think India will chase the runs ;) ....sachin will play good and so dhoni...and so Dravid... :happy

GOOD BATTING FROM PAKISTANIS THOU :cheers !! ESPECIALLY AFRIDI!! :clap

i think we heading for another test match draw. unless Pakistan get 19 wickets , or india score big runs 2morrow.

welll....yea! they will need to out the Indians to win the match :)

It has been an interesting day of play, Afridi's love affair with Indian attack continued. Replacing Naved with Razzaq was a gamble but they should be happy that the gamble was well worth it...just for that one wicket of Sehwag.

Dravid and Laxman are looking solid and would like to keep the scoreboard ticking with minimum fuss. It will all depend on how the pakistani bowlers perform. The first session is crucial and i wouldn't be surprised if Chappell tries different tactics in the first innings itself. Send pathan/Dhoni up? For now...it looks a stalemate. Things might change...the either of the teams wants to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread