India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we know that this match can not be won by the Indians but, I was impressed by the Pakistani bowlers, all of them bowled well! Asif is bowling around about 88 mph.

hi early dew may help pakistan bowlers so keep guessing wht gonna happen, laxman may be little hazzy with his footwork so there will be some hope for pak....

Well Razzaq is certainly showing that he is also an effective bowler in the test arena, Asif bowled well too but could'nt get wickets. Shoaib Akhtar was the more dangerous bowler and will be the deciding factor tomorrow. Pakistan also need to raise their fielding standards if they want to win this one.

Last edited:
tomorrow is sachin's chance to prove his worth if he gets to bat, unlike our last match. ;)

muhammad_inzi said:
You guys saw the lbw was appeal against Laxman that was out but rudy didnt gave out.strange

So it even also happened to India 2-3 times. And still Rudi didn't give ok.

I've feeling that Pakistan will win this one. Terrible bowling by Pathan and Bhajji. And, what's wrong with Pathan? Is he ill or something? I saw his fastest delivery was 125. They both should be droped in the next match.

Last edited:
I thought Bhajji bowled well, but was unlucky..Pathan on the other hand was useless!

Shoaib Malik will not play the rest of the match because his Father is in Coma, poor guy may Allah (god) help him.

Last edited:
Pak_cricketer said:
I thought Bhajji bowled well, but was unlucky..Pathan on the other hand was useless!

Shoaib Malik will not play the rest of the match because his Father is in Coma, poor guy may Allah (god) help him.

Malik and Inzi both out of this test are not good signs. They have done their jobs well, hope the bowlers can come up with the goods now.
I too hope Malik's Father gets well. :upray

Well they're missing out on a spinner, then. And saisrini, what is up with your cowardly attitude. I, for one, hope that most Indian fans do not hope for rain and hope for some good cricket instead. The first session of perhaps traditional test match cricket, and you hope for rain? Yech.

The Indians now need to face out Shoaib tomorrow morning. I think if he makes early inroads, he may trouble the yet untested Indian middle order. On the other hand, I think if they survive the opening session, Dravid and Laxman will definitely start attacking the other bowlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread