India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are the Pakistan fans complaining about bad umpiring for? The Indians suffered bad umpiring as well, Inzi LBW about 2-3 times. So both teams have had decisions which have gone against them. Can't wait till Tendulkar comes out and bat. Expect him to make a big one.

kodos said:
Why are the Pakistan fans complaining about bad umpiring for? The Indians suffered bad umpiring as well, Inzi LBW about 2-3 times. So both teams have had decisions which have gone against them. Can't wait till Tendulkar comes out and bat. Expect him to make a big one.

We accept it right now, but when the same umpires do this every series (VS england) you do get a litte fustrated.

Pak_cricketer said:
Well we know that this match can not be won by the Indians but, I was impressed by the Pakistani bowlers, all of them bowled well! Asif is bowling around about 88 mph.
Don`t rule out an Indian win as of yet .
Just to remind you, we beat Australia at Adelaide in 2003 where Australia scored 553 .
In the first Innings, India were 80/4 and in came VVS Laxman and his partnership with Dravid and a good spell by Agarkar got us the match .
Also, that match was against the world champions in their own den.
So, do not rule out an Indian win yet as it is still a possibility but I agree that it is the least likely of the 3 results.

Guys, I read in todays newspaper that Inzy will not take part in the rest of the match. Is it true?
It is sad to her about Soaib Malik having to go back to attend his ill father.
May God be with him.

Laxman is a playr who scores quickly but till he gets into the groove, he might well be n LBW candidate.

What are all u guys talking bout poor umpiring against Pakistan ?
Inzy was zaught plumbb in front against Kumble 3-4 times and Afridi was LBW on 21 to Zaheer on Day 1.
Razzaq was LBW to Kumble as well.
So its just one decision that went against you guys but we`ve suffered bigtime.

Indiangod said:
Lets hope the tailenders can chip in with some useful runs.
They`re not yet thorught the top order and you talk of the tailenders chipping in !:rolleyes:

siddharth2002 said:
I wouldn't want the rain right now. You don't win test matches by hoping for chances. India have a chance of winning this one. I would bank on that and will see India go down fighting rather than looking at raingods. :cool:
well said

Last edited:
kodos said:

I know right. You guys just complaining for just one damn lbw. We had like 3-4 times.

muhammad_inzi said:
I think Pak can out whole team india's.I dont think this match gonna be draw.This match gonna give us result.
..and hopefully one in which India smashes the Pakistani attack towards Kingdom Come. ;) :hpraise

Pak_cricketer said:
Like you guys don't cry over little things :rolleyes: Don't blame a whole group if only 2-3 people say it

hehe...right, don't blame the whole group.

There is no point in complaining about anything..its part of cricket. Either you take it or you don't. Its all about being a professional.

Dravid/Laxman playing really well, combining caution and class with ease.

sohummisra said:
Interesting stat: India have lost 2 wickets in the whole series. Pakistan have lost 17.

Hehe...and the Pakistani bowling attack has long been touted as superior to the Indian attack.

solid peformance so far 227 for 1, dravid closing in on his consecutive hundred

prarara said:
Hehe...and the Pakistani bowling attack has long been touted as superior to the Indian attack.
it really is superior, but we have class batsmen.

Dhoni said:
I've feeling that Pakistan will win this one. Terrible bowling by Pathan and Bhajji. And, what's wrong with Pathan? Is he ill or something? I saw his fastest delivery was 125. They both should be droped in the next match.
Drop Bhajji? Are you nuts? Did you see the kind of deliveries he was bowling? I think he was just unlucky at times.

donkey said:
Exactly, if our spinners bowled this good so early in the match against England, it would've been 3-0!

donkey said:
solid peformance so far 227 for 1, dravid closing in on his consecutive hundred

I'm not saying it is inferior, but we shouldn't detract as much from India...though that is my poor little opinion.

Tandy's in, hopefully we can get some faster scoring. Good job by Laxman!

...and the Druvemeister hits his 100 of a boundry on the last delivery. Great!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread