India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total respect to Dravid for walking before the umpire could refer to the 3rd umpire for the runout. Huge wicket for Pakistan. Imran Farhat does it again for the team he wasn't even selected for.

Are all the Pakistani fans sleeping? Akhtar is trying rip Dhoni's head right off. If we can get another wicket in this session, we're in with a big chance.

Last edited:
Dravid is one of the players I really like to see play. I also like his behaviour. Although somebody actually said to him he maybe not out, so he stood just before the boundary to wait for the call of the TV Umpire, which gave him eventually out. He walked on first instance.

Nice progression so far of Pakistan.

Tendulkar out now and India will have to battle to aviod the follow on now. Interesting to see him walk despite it looking not out

We need to take wickets AND keep the runs down. In order to do that, we need to bring out Razzaq. Asif is too inexperienced for this situation.

Dhoni is playing well, hopefully he sees India past follow on.

He has! what an entertaining knock under pressure! Composed yet attacking. Pathan playing second fiddle but a very good partnership. They should get closer to the target of 588 if they continue this.

Last edited:
Sledging

I enjoyed the verbal spat between Pathan, Afridi, and Shoaib Akhtar. Given the Animosity between India and Pakistan, I am surprised no Cricketer from either side has punched or kicked anyone. :D

INDIA BACK ON TRACK !!!
All Credits to Dhoni and Pathan .

Believe me, India have an outside chance of winning this match.
This is heading the way of the Adlaide test of 2003 gainst Australia.
Remember, Pakistan are without Shoaib Malik and in all probability Inzy too in the II innings.

If Dhoni and Pathan can get close to 588 by lunch, India have a chance of bowling out Pakistan before the end of day`s play if Zaheer,Kumble and Bhajji bowl well .

Maybe, Pathan could get his shattered confidence back after the superb effort with the bat.
The pitch is starting to turn now and Kumble could be a huge factor in the Pakistani 2nd innings.
So don`t rule out a result, though highly unlikely .

At stumps:

441/5 (121 overs)

Dhoni on a hundred, Pathan on 49 ( I though he got his fifty?)
I hope Pathan soon realises that we want a bowler, not a batsman...

Wants

ZoraxDoom said:

Why should he risk injuries and Bowl fast?
If he bowls medium pace and bats a bit, he has a better chance of remaining in the team.

ZoraxDoom said:
At stumps:

441/5 (121 overs)

Dhoni on a hundred, Pathan on 49 ( I though he got his fifty?)

Add pace to pathan and he'll be a complete package..atleast for now.

langerrox said:
Are these pitches flat as hell or is the bowling been horrible?
Its because of pitches mate, that we are seeing so many big scores. :mad :mad
Don't know what Pakistanis will get by making these kind of pitches. :mad: :mad: :mad :mad

langerrox said:
Are these pitches flat as hell or is the bowling been horrible?

flat pitch..yea..almost. It did offer assistance to bowlers though, both pace and spin..but it was just superior batting display by both teams. Its going to be a stalemate...always when you have two good batting line-ups in full form, with everyone contributing sometime or other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread