India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
India 110-1 stumps day 2, Dravid and Laxman stands firm at the crease, these too tommorow will need to get a big partnership going and at a good pace too.

India can still win this game.

looks like the indians havent got a lot of confidence in the rest of the team now that sehwag is gone .you guys still got tendulkar ,dravid is still out there
if dravid and tendulkar are gone early tommorow then you guyz have a problem

Is anyone else watching ARY or Ten Sports? I think 'Straight Drive' is a great program. They have got 3 of the arguably best commentators (1 Indian-Manjrekar, 1 Pak-Rameez Raza, and 1 neutral- Boycott), and they analyse the game very well. Doordarshan in India also has a post match program, which is utter rubbish.

Last edited:
Adarsh said:
Is anyone else watching ARY or Ten Sports? I think 'Straight Drive' is a great program. They have got 3 of the arguably best commentators (1 Indian, 1 Pak, and 1 neutral), and they analyse the game very well. Doordarshan in India also has a post match program, which is utter rubbish.

I agree Doordarshan is total crap.

saisrini80 said:
This wicket is certainly not Lahore!

Oh Rain! Come tomorrow and save us the test match! EVen though I wouldnt like to lose hope on the Indian players, I prefer safety first and thats rain!
Why are you loosing hope so early?? :eek:
Don't you trust Rahul,VVS,Sachin,Yuvraj,Dhoni and Pathan?? :eek:
They all are potential match winners afterall, and we all know (Dravid+Laxman)'s deadly combination.Man they can turn around anything on their day. :hpraise

Indiangod said:
India 110-1 stumps day 2, Dravid and Laxman stands firm at the crease, these too tommorow will need to get a big partnership going and at a good pace too.

India can still win this game.

India cannot win this game for sure now. I would not have said this had Sehwag been present at the crease right now. But with Sehwag back in the pavillion, you dont expect Dravid and Laxman to go at a run rate of over 5 RPO and wipe out the deficit. They are all slow players who take their time to settle....You can understand from here on I think!

UsmanCHADDA said:
India cannot win this game for sure now. I would not have said this had Sehwag been present at the crease right now. But with Sehwag back in the pavillion, you dont expect Dravid and Laxman to go at a run rate of over 5 RPO and wipe out the deficit. They are all slow players who take their time to settle....You can understand from here on I think!
yup, surely IND can't win from here.It would have been a different story if Sehwag would'v had there. ;) ;) :D
Pakistanis failed to produce a quality test match pitch again. :mad :mad :mad

Afridi is the king
Afridi is the king
Sachin is good but,
Afridi is the king!!!!

A song me and a few friends sing about a great soccer player in our class(comparing him to the other class's best player) :) But I think it works for Afridi :) What-a-knock!!!!

RP was decent. Maybe we should drop Pathan for the next match and bring in Agarkar...

110/1 on Stumps. Not bad. Still a lame, tame draw. They were disscussing whether Dravid should keep opening for India, so when we have four bowlers we can have bot Kaif and Yuvi in our side. Also strengthens our fiedling. They also brought up the possibility of Kaif opeining the innings, as he has a dravid like technique, good temperment, and the right habits (From 'Straight Drive' -"He uses a light bat, and wears an inner thigh pad, just like Dravind and all openers". said by Rameez Raja and Boycott-former openers). So, it could be possible...

Afridi is the king
Afridi is the king
Sachin is good but,
Afridi is the king!!!!

I see your poetic skills are not of the best standard.

EDIT: Inzamam out of the second and possibly the last test. Courtesy Cricinfo:
Inzamam-ul-Haq, the Pakistan captain, has ruled himself out from participating any further in the second Test due to back pain and also admitted that he is a doubtful starter for the third match starting in Karachi. He was in tremendous pain today and the exact nature of the injury would only be known after the MRI reports are received later in the evening.

Wanna see my poetic skills? lol, check the attatchment :) This is more of a chant in the tune of 'Weasly is the king' from HP :) :p

Inzamam-ul-Haq, the Pakistan captain, has ruled himself out from participating any further in the second Test due to back pain and also admitted that he is a doubtful starter for the third match starting in Karachi. He was in tremendous pain today and the exact nature of the injury would only be known after the MRI reports are received later in the evening.
So he would be out retired out for the rest of the match? I don't want to win it then, it is effectively 11-10...

Attachments

• New Microsoft Word Document.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 48
UsmanCHADDA said:

I know what you mean, but I dont want to give up hope.

why aren't the green pitches being used owing that they have bowlers like shoab,sami,rana....
it might be a statrigy of woolmer to suprise the indians with green pitches in the ODI series
and so they are saving such pitches for the odi series so that no issue is created before...............
and this is just a thought!!!!

Last edited:
avk2love said:
why are the pitch maker making such wickets ????
they can make green pitches owing that they have bowlers like shoab,sami,rana....
they(PAK) just want to be stable in the test series ,they just want to draw it because indians have an upper hand
it might be a statrigy of woolmer to suprise the indians with green pitches in the ODI series
and so they are saving such pitches for the odi series so that no issue is created before...............
Rubbish!! Non-sense!

The pitch-makers dont make these wickets on purpose!

Good response from india so far, although not the same without sehwag. Still plenty of time to produce a result.

avk2love said:
why are the pitch maker making such wickets ????
they can make green pitches owing that they have bowlers like shoab,sami,rana....
they(PAK) just want to be stable in the test series ,they just want to draw it because indians have an upper hand
how india have upper hand on Pakistan?and we make wickets of our choice in our country not of England or india's choice.u can make ur own choice pitches in india.
and Pakistan have stronger side then india so dont think that they want to draw the series. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread