India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaheer!!! Fabulous!! Next match he better be opening the bowling or else, to quote Russel Peters, "Someone is gonna get hurt real bad!!'

jk16_4 said:
LMAO !! Dhoni Bowling :rtfl :rtfl
13 runs off the over. "Experiment Abandoned" as said by Holding :)

I wonder whats in store at Karachi, same sort of stuff I suppose. Although it seems Pakistan might run out of juice for that one and also some Indian batsmen are due so might just.....

rp singh man of the match :D what a moral booster for indian bowlers :happy :happy

Last edited:
aussie1st said:
Really poor stuff from Pakistan. First the shocking flat pitches they are producing and then not even trying to get a result. What do they intend to achieve by doing this?
I'm not so sure if they could've done much with the pitches in this weather up north. Karachi is a different story, so we should see a result there. But I agree, Younis Khan should've declared.

m_vaughan said:
moral booster? Well 488 itself was bad enough, to get 5 wickets from there on was a bit too little too late.

Well atleast they outperformed pakistani bowlers, despite their lack of pace. Plus they were subject to some poor umpiring. As for pakistan's second inning they should have declared once they went past 350, not our fault they were bundled out for 490 :noway

why did rp singh get MoM? Khan got more wickets??
yeah i also believe Khan was a more deserving candidate, but same thing I guess, RP singh got rid of the top order batsmen.

whoever got the MoM it was a brave performance from the pace bowlers. Khan did well and he should look forward, positively, for the last test. RPS did well as well. Pathan needs to get back to drawing room, see what has gone wrong.

i think after what happend to south africia in australia i think that they where not thaking the chance . and sehwag is not always gonna be out on 35 so if he starts hitting i dont think 350 was enough to defend

m_vaughan said:
moral booster? Well 488 itself was bad enough, to get 5 wickets from there on was a bit too little too late.
488 is not a very huge score on this pitch, believe me!
Malik and Inzy are doubtful starters for the next game.
If they do not play the next game, its advantage INDIA .

We`ve been a better side in this match , at least our bowlers bowled better even though they did not have pace .
If Inzy and Shoaib do not feature in the high pressure third test, it could be a real problem for Pakistan .
It is their home series, remember!
I have a feeling that Pakistan might prepare another of such batting paradises if Inzy and Malik do not play the next test .

Zaheer is showing some form of old ! I hope he gets his pace back .
Zaheer was a real quick bowler in his early days and used to bowl his toe crushing yorkers .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread