India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZexyZahid said:
Seeing from how this Test series has gone, I won't predict anything. ;)

Don't what you guys think but Ganguly has impressed me with both the bat and ball. Don't understand why he want for the hook while he was in control with the bat. But with the ball, if Ganguly can get such LBW's, I think Pakistani bowlers can make use of the pitch too, like they've shown.

From the Pakistani side I can say the same about Farhat. Don't understand why he wanted to pull that one. He was having a great time with the bat. So far I am impressed with his batting skills. Especially since he is more a gap finder and tries to hit it there. But Asif was unlucky to get more wickets in the previous match, but in this match he has shown he is a great prospect for the future.

There you go. I was so pissed off why Gaanguly needed to hook the shot. He was playing fantastically as I've seen him playing little bit aggresive. All the runs he made were from offside by eating 4's. But don't why he needed to hook.

Ganguly and Farhat both fell to the trap set up by the bowler. Both got great starts and Farhat threw his wicket away after a good fifty. Ganguly must know that the bowler will try to exploit his weakness against the short deliveries and try to avoid them or develop his hooking/pulling skill a bit more. He was going nicely before holding out at fine leg, but this knock could prove to be a moral/confidence booster for him to play better in the 2nd innings and later in the odis.

The first hour may not be that important looking at the way the game went y`day.

I on`t think there will be too much turn in this track to trouble both the sides .
The grass is already looking like dead grass and the colour of the pitch is becoming whitish if u notice.

Pakistan have the upper hand because they will have the cushion of defending a target in the last innings.
The Indian batting can never be underestimated though .
They`ve been in good form through the whole series and if he wicket eases out, this Inian side I feel has the mental resolve to pull it off.
As I said before, I would love to see Ganguly open with Sehwag .

My money is still on Pakistan getting bundled for around 300 and Indians chasing it down. The Indian victory is predicted by someone:p

Hariz said:
Ganguly and Farhat both fell to the trap set up by the bowler. Both got great starts and Farhat threw his wicket away after a good fifty. Ganguly must know that the bowler will try to exploit his weakness against the short deliveries and try to avoid them or develop his hooking/pulling skill a bit more. He was going nicely before holding out at fine leg, but this knock could prove to be a moral/confidence booster for him to play better in the 2nd innings and later in the odis.

If Ganguly performs well for the rest of this match, I have a feeling Chappell himself might ask for him to be retained for the ODI's. In fact yesterday, Ganguly was scoring at a very brisk pace which is ideally suited for the ODI's. He was not afraid to rotate the strike unlike before when he used to rely a lot on boundaries!

s2sschan said:
Does any have the WinAmp URL for this Test?
If so PLEASE PM me.
Thanks

WinAMP URl's are illegal and I think u will be warned soon by a mod!

siddharth2002 said:
My money is still on Pakistan getting bundled for around 300 and Indians chasing it down. The Indian victory is predicted by someone:p

One of the sweetest posts that I have read of urs, Sid!

This match deserves one more twist to the tale! Hope it comes today!

saisrini80 said:

Today could be Pakistan`s day but India will comeback with the bat !

saisrini80 said:
mod!

Laul cheers but sadly I've got some bad news as well, its also predicted that India will loose the ODI series.:p

siddharth2002 said:
Laul cheers but sadly I've got some bad news as well, its also predicted that India will loose the ODI series.:p

lol don't say that. I want India to win both or either one atleast.

well im back on planetcricket...I think this game for the first time might be going somewhere...although india arent on top i think if pakistan can put up a total of 500 + india will be able to achive this too....the pitch is losing its play in the game...not much swing as before...but i think pakistan will bat out the hole day...i m excepting pakistan to make somewhere around 550-650...anything is possible...hope team india wins

siddharth2002 said:
Stright from Nostradamus`s mouth !

aditya123 said:
Stright from Nostradamus`s mouth !

hahaha. I heard Nostradamus is great Astrologer. My parents said that Nostradamus said India will be superpower country after 2010. Well I don't belive it. Lol I' m getting off-topic. Only 30 misn to go for the match to starts. Hope we can get some early wickets. that will be very good for India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread