India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
vibs89 said:
hahaha. I heard Nostradamus is great Astrologer. My parents said that Nostradamus said India will be superpower country after 2010. Well I don't belive it. Lol I' m getting off-topic. Only 30 misn to go for the match to starts. Hope we can get some early wickets. that will be very good for India.
In a way India will be but in different field. The signs are already there.

I think that India can win the ODI series as well. On the current form, both teams are very close to one another, so I can't say more.

Who is Nostradamus? And I actually don't believe much in astrology.

But we will see definitely see a result from this Test. I think the match will be over tomorrow.

ZexyZahid said:

But we will see definitely see a result from this Test. I think the match will be over tomorrow.

He was a very great Astrologer very back in 15-16th century. He use to predict like what will happen in future and half of his predictions came true.

ZexyZahid said:

Nostrodamus was a famous French Astrologer/Psychic-I don't remember the term. It is reported that he predicted the nomination of quite a few Popes, WWI, WWII, the Twin Tower Attacks, and the End of the World; however, his phrasings are so obscure, that one can only understand them after they have happened...

Anyway, I hope India gets of to a good start with some brilliant bowling!

Wahindiawah said:
I think Irfan has the potential to even surpass Akram as a player.
He may improve & become a good bowler but he cannot surpass Wasim/Waqar/Imran/Sarfaraz/Shoaib.He has done well as batsman & I think he can be a Lance Klusener/Jaques Kallis/Chris Cairns/Abdul Razzaq type player(batting allrounder) as I've been more impressed with his batting rather than bowling,in recent times.

I would like to read some stuff of Nostradamus (not too much off course. got a match to see). Most of the astrologers speak generally, so some events can easily fit in the more general description of them.

Match is about to be resumed.

You Indians seem to think you can chase anything lol. 500 in the 4th inns, every team in history has bearly been able to make 400. Plus surely the spinners will get turn on this pitch to make it harder for the batsmen later on in the inns.

prarara said:
I think that India can win the ODI series as well. On the current form, both teams are very close to one another, so I can't say more.
lets not get carried away :laugh

Aite i'll go watch the game...see u guys in a while. Its all upto pathan or this game is headin towards another draw

aussie1st said:
You Indians seem to think you can chase anything lol. 500 in the 4th inns, every team in history has bearly been able to make 400. Plus surely the spinners will get turn on this pitch to make it harder for the batsmen later on in the inns.
We never said tht 500 is gettable.
350 to 400 is gettable though.
Spin won`t be a problem and the pitch won`t turn a lot even on Day 5.
If anyone saw the pitch report today, the pitch had no scuff marks at all.

WE have been facing huge targets in the first two tests and responded well (though in the first innings but there was pressure for sure)

Shoaib87 said:
He may improve & become a good bowler but he cannot surpass Wasim/Waqar/Imran/Sarfaraz/Shoaib.He has done well as batsman & I think he can be a Lance Klusener/Jaques Kallis/Chris Cairns/Abdul Razzaq type player(batting allrounder) as I've been more impressed with his batting rather than bowling,in recent times.

Shoiab ???????? For me Pathan already is more useful han Akhtar or Malik (whoever u mentioned).

Not impressed by his bowling ?????? You would have missed the first session of the 3 rd match.

"He can be " sounds as if those guys are nothing.Well good knowledge has to be said about those players.

Waiting for the new ICC rankings to see if they classify Irfan as an allrounder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread