India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
yaar Dravid states he's uncomfterble opening (in the book Rahul Dravid!) So let us stick with Jaffer! He is doing an awesome job in the Ranji matches!! I hope he can do the same at the international level!

Cricketman93 said:
Im hoping jaffer gets a look in the first match. He's in great form!!!!
@Sai: Dravid opening? He always says that he finds it uncomfterble at the very top! I still say he should be one-drop. Laxman should stick to 5 or 6.
My line-up

Sehwag
Jaffer
Dravid
Sachin
Sourav
Laxman
Dhoni
Pathan
Harbajan
Kumble
Zaheer
12th man:Agarkar/ RP Singh
I want Pathan to bat on top of the order. It's because he can face Danish Kaneria and some other fast bowlers quite beautifully. His technique and foot work is not that bad and he has good temperament too. Against Sri Lanka, even Atapatu said that Pathan faced Murli better than any other Indian batsmen.

muhammad_inzi said:
No man I hate Hair. He is back. I hope Pakistan replace the umpire as soon as possible. Plzzzzzzz God save us.
It is not up to the PCB to replace the umpires. All they can do is request the ICC to assign someone else. The ICC will only do so if they think PCB has a good argument. Expect Andrew to correct something in this post. :p

nightprowler10 said:
It is not up to the PCB to replace the umpires. All they can do is request the ICC to assign someone else. The ICC will only do so if they think PCB has a good argument. Expect Andrew to correct something in this post. :p
Not at all, you got it completely right!

ZoraxDoom said:
KARTHIK
I warned you all! Negative Rep for you!!!
And I thought highly of you with all this post count etc. but Zorax you are doomed.:mad:

vibs89 said:
Yes they will use new kit.
Please give me a source on this--this is important!

I don't think Pathan should go up the order where his fingers could suffer serious damage at the hands of Shoaib and Co. He is a developing all-rounder, which means that bowling is still his top priority (or should be).

sohummisra said:
Please give me a source on this--this is important!

I don't think Pathan should go up the order where his fingers could suffer serious damage at the hands of Shoaib and Co. He is a developing all-rounder, which means that bowling is still his top priority (or should be).
Sohum,

I agree with you 100% on that. Pathan's principal job in the team is to get wickets. If he can score some runs down the order then its a bonus for India. We should in ideal situation never depend on Pathan for his batting skills. We have Sehwag, Tendulkar, Dravid, Yuvi, Ganguly and Laxman in the team to score runs. If these stalwarts fail to put the runs on the board then India do not deserve to win.

rahulk666 said:
Sohum,

I agree with you 100% on that. Pathan's principal job in the team is to get wickets. If he can score some runs down the order then its a bonus for India. We should in ideal situation never depend on Pathan for his batting skills. We have Sehwag, Tendulkar, Dravid, Yuvi, Ganguly and Laxman in the team to score runs. If these stalwarts fail to put the runs on the board then India do not deserve to win.
What about my boy DHONI? You mentioned every player besides Dhoni. :mad: He's part of the team too, man. Please don't ever forget him. lol

Dhoni said:
What about my boy DHONI? You mentioned every player besides Dhoni. :mad: He's part of the team too, man. Please don't ever forget him. lol
Dhoni's principal job is wicketkeeping. He should too concentrate on wicketkeeping more than batting. Its no use if he scores 50 runs in 25 balls and then drops catches or misses stumpings of Inzi, or a Youhana. I am not forgetting Dhoni, dude... just saying that the bulk of runs scored by India should be from the bats of Dravid, Laxman, Sehwag, tendulkar, Yuvraj, Ganguly, Gambhir, Jaffer as they are in the team solely as batsmen.

zMario said:
Q. What could be the 3rd best thing to happen to Pakistani Cricket?
A. Darrell Hair's death.
Q. What could be the first best thing to happen to Planetcricket?
A. ZMario gets kicked out of here. :D

zMario said:
A. Darrell Hair's death.
I sincerely feel that you were not serious when you posted that. Coz, that ain't funny.

Dhoni said:
Q. What could be the first best thing to happen to Planetcricket?
A. ZMario gets kicked out of here. :D

That was funny! Good job Dhoni! Reps on your way!

zMario said:
A. Darrell Hair's death.

Agree with rahul on this! Dont go beyond cricket into personal life! Baying for Hair's life is atrocious! At the most, you can pray for him not officiating in matches involving Pakistan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread