India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I jut love this guy, Raina. He's an amazing fielder in the Indian side. I think he should be in the side all the time because he's a great batsman, fielder and can bowl few overs. It helps the bowlers. Our fielding was brilliant!

Dhoni said:
I jut love this guy, Raina. He's an amazing fielder in the Indian side. I think he should be in the side all the time because he's a great batsman, fielder and can bowl few overs. It helps the bowlers. Our fielding was brilliant!

Yeah..and i am amazed with Indian Bowling...and for Batting, as usual, they are so good at it...And Good Bowling by Asif...and other Pakistan Bowlers... :cheers

gambino said:
not really,
the mindset woould have been different and sehwag would have tried to smash the ball from ball 1 if target was more than 300.
he played slowly at 1st cos he knew there were 35 balls in hand!!

and had he tried to smash it past bowler from ball 1 he would have got out anyway!!
and tendulkar would have staretd swallowing up balls!!

Or Sehwag would've stayed in longer and could have broken many records to catapault India towards the total. If you keep going in hypotheticals so will I and in this case either could have won in this frame of mind.

Last edited:
That was a good game, and an incisive performance from the Indians. They were in control for large periods of the game, and took control when it mattered. Sachin was starting to look more aggressive before guiding it into the wicketkeepers hands.

Finally, if yall wanna see the Inzy video, go to cricinfo, find the article about Inzy, and there's a link there. I'm not sure about its legality, but if Cricinfo posts a link to it, I think it seems to be pretty valid.

Pak_cricketer said:
Anyone else think that Inzi may have made a wrong desision?

Did I say mine? I forgot, but I too feel he was wrong! He should have bowled first on this track! Asif would have got much better purchase than Irfan Pathan!

Inzy made the mistake of going by the last two matches of the England ODI series! That cost him this match!

cheaterr said:
Tomorrow is the match wonder what the pitch will be.

Any doubts? Its all going to be run belters! The crowds need entertainment, the organisers need overflowing money and they think loads of runs makes that happen!

But since its a Day/nighter at Lahore and its almost the end of winter, I expect the team which bats first to have a slight advantage! It might encourage swing in the night!

Dhoni said:

He is not being blooded as a bowler! Sachin, Sehwag and Yuvraj are almost useless when the tracks are loaded with runs! They get tonked! We need to try out Raina! He has been an all rounder in domestic cricket!

sohummisra said:
That was a good game, and an incisive performance from the Indians. They were in control for large periods of the game, and took control when it mattered. Sachin was starting to look more aggressive before guiding it into the wicketkeepers hands.

Finally, if yall wanna see the Inzy video, go to cricinfo, find the article about Inzy, and there's a link there. I'm not sure about its legality, but if Cricinfo posts a link to it, I think it seems to be pretty valid.

Sachin got more aggressive as Sehwag was belting at the other end. Sachin was feeding off Sehwag's aggression! The commentator too said that Sachin had reportedly watched the tapes of his own batting in the mid 90's when he was at his vintage best! And that seems to have made him play his best shots that he had stopped playing!

The cricinfo article posts the link which I posted a while back. Surely it would be legal if Cricinfo is posting it.

Pakistan's running really is the cause of them losing the match. Especially in the end when Razzaq went run out. Younis Khan and Razzaq could have added a lot of runs in the end. But still India maintained their composure and batted sensible after Sehwag's knock.

The ball was swinging a lot at the start of the match. I hope Pakistan reads the pitch well before the start of the next match if they win the toss. Choosing the bat then, was a crucial factor also.

Next match already tomorrow. Matches are coming quick now.

I saw the match and I think the running wasn't that bad. It was just the Indian fielding was too good expect for Zeher Khan and Agarkar in the beginning.
The match is tomorrow and I hope Dravid will win the toss this time. Can't wait for the match!!! Come on India!!!

Adarsh said:
Bad news for Pakistan. Shoaib Akhtar is ruled out for the rest of the series. This is a big blow for them.

Not a big blow for Pakistan in my opinion! They won the first game without Akthar! Had Asif been ruled out, I would be happier! Shoaib Akthar doesnt have a good record against India in either form of the game! In the tests, he might soften them up, but thats not quite possible in the ODI's where the batsmen always look to score heavily!

Dhoni said:
I saw the match and I think the running wasn't that bad. It was just the Indian fielding was too good expect for Zeher Khan and Agarkar in the beginning.
The match is tomorrow and I hope Dravid will win the toss this time. Can't wait for the match!!! Come on India!!!

But the Pakistanis were also over ambitious! You have got to accept that too! They didnt expect the Indian fielding to be this razor sharp yesterday! Mohammed Yousuf made a cardinal mistake of taking the second off a misfielding! Malik ran the second which was too risky and Sreesanth is not a bad fielder! Razzaq was utter stupid in taking that run when it was Raina steaming in! He ought to have known by that time that Raina is one of our best fielders in the team!

How is the pitch in Lahore? What should the team winning the toss choose to do? Bat or field? Well...whatever the pitch is I want India to field even though Pakistan make 300+ I still believe India can chase it and win.

andrew_nixon said:
Maybe cricinfo are posting it legally. That doesn't give you permission to post it.
Posting a link is not illegel. The link is not copyrighted, only the video is. So, posting the video is illegal while posting the link is not..

Bad news for the Indian... Sehwag ruled out of Lahore clash! Gautam Gambhir surly will play in the 3rd ODI and open the inning with Sachin. Pakistani team and fans must be happy now to see danger Sehwag not playing. But no problem! Gautam Gambhir can be dangerous as well. Now he got a great opportunity and he should not waste it.

varunvgiri said:
Posting a link is not illegel. The link is not copyrighted, only the video is. So, posting the video is illegal while posting the link is not..
You may wish to familiarise yourself with the forum rules.

In particular the following two:
2) No Warez or Illegal Software: This includes, but is not restricted to, linking to pirated software, posting content with the intent to encourage such behaviour, and suggesting means through which such software may be obtained.
This includes copyrighted video files.

3) Administrators/Moderators: All members are obliged to obey the instructions of administrators and moderators. When posting in a particular forum, members are obliged to obey the instructions of forum specific moderators. If you feel that any such decision is unjust we ask you to firstly follow any instructions, and secondly if you believe that the decision is not just, depending on the severity of the scenario, report it to an Administrator.
End of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread