India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope India will wrap up the series today by winning the 4th ODI. Come on India!!!

cheaterr said:
Today is the match. Hope India wins the series by itself today.

India has to win it today! If not, then the pressure shifts totally on India for the Karachi match and then Pakistan become the favorites to win the series!

India needs to close out the series at Multan itself!

I think India will win the match as our team looks in total disarray.India easily has the better batting and fielding, and their bowling led by Irfan Khan Pathan looks impressive, in contrast Pak bowling is crap.

Pakistan to lose this one by big margin, and i think will end up losing series 4-1, which will probably be a fair result

saisrini80 said:
India has to win it today! If not, then the pressure shifts totally on India for the Karachi match and then Pakistan become the favorites to win the series!

India needs to close out the series at Multan itself!

GUl is out of the match with injury (this is what we are told).I think the pressure is so much on Pakistan that some of its players are just shying away from the competition in fear of facing the *dynamic Dhoni*.

MohdIrshaad said:
I think India will win the match as our team looks in total disarray.India easily has the better batting and fielding, and their bowling led by Irfan Khan Pathan looks impressive, in contrast Pak bowling is crap.

Pakistan to lose this one by big margin, and i think will end up losing series 4-1, which will probably be a fair result

GUl is out of the match with injury (this is what we are told).I think the pressure is so much on Pakistan that some of its players are just shying away from the competition in fear of facing the *dynamic Dhoni*.

Don't give up on your team. We, or rather some Indian fans, didn't and neither should the Pakistanis.

true,
in india last year we only got back cos of afridi and rana!!
the 2 players capable of destroying teams.
afridi did it in the 5th odi and rana did it in the 3rd or fourth!!
inzi is totally out of form and the bowling has fallen apart without sami!!

Ouch. Gul is out with injury. SO many Injuries for Pakistan.

Well the tream now should look something like this. I also heard that Salman Butt is out of this game.

1. Imran Farhat
2. Kamran Akmal
3. Shoaib Malik
4. Mohammed Yousuf
5. Inzamam Ul-Haq
6. Younis Khan
7. Abdul Razzaq
8. Yasir Arafat
9. Rana-Naved-ul-Hasan
10. Mohammed Sami
11. Mohammed Asif

SS:: Faisal Iqbal or Iftikhar Anjum

7 Bowling choices alone with no Super-sub.

I think the Problem with Pakistan is that one of the bowlers bowls really well whicle the other bowler releases all of the pressure.

sami could come back but we have also been told he has FLU,
so we most likely will have a bowling line-up of asif,rana,rao ifthikhar!!
hopefully razzaq will put in one of his matchwinning performances with the ball like he used to so often!!

prarara said:
Don't give up on your team. We, or rather some Indian fans, didn't and neither should the Pakistanis.
Yeah I agree with you. We didn't give up when India lost the test series and the Pakistanis should not give up either. Their team is not that bad. I'm sure Pakistan will play much better cricket today and India needs to play even better to win the match and the series. Come on India!!!

Oh yes that Razzaq has some skill. I remember the Sri lanka vs Pak game in Sharjah, where we scored 196 all out and Sl were 145/2 and Razzaq got 5 wickets to tie the game. What a game that was!

MohdIrshaad said:

Pakistan are capable of fighting back and Pakistani fans who have watched most of their team's cricket in the past decade know about it!

So dont give up on your team, as prarara said! Cant rule out a twist to the tale at Multan!

I hope India wins it, because I am afraid if Pakistan wins it at Multan, they will carry the momentum into the final match making it a huge pressure for India!

gambino said:
sami could come back but we have also been told he has FLU,
so we most likely will have a bowling line-up of asif,rana,rao ifthikhar!!
hopefully razzaq will put in one of his matchwinning performances with the ball like he used to so often!!

What? Sami has FLU?

I think he might still play! Sreesanth played with a slight flu in the second game!

guys inzi chacho says there will be grass on the pitch it wont be hight scoring game

god help us i hope india bat first so pak can take full adnatage of that

oh god please
inzi and yousuf should move up the orders it does not make sense to me a bats man like inzi come at num 6 do you guys agree it should be like this dont want salman butt to face first ball other wice he will complete his hatrick today

:happy

imran farhat
salman butt
shoiab malik
inzi
younis
yousuf
razzak
akmal
asif
sami is back god help him to perform
remember rao iftikhar who got the wicket of tendulkar last year great bowker

Last edited:
jan said:
guys inzi chacho says there will be grass on the pitch it wont be hight scoring game

god help us i hope india bat first so pak can take full adnatage of that

oh god please

Grass means disaster for Pakistani batsmen.World class bowler like Irfan Khan Pathan will annihilate Pak team, we might as well see another 30-6 runs Pak scorecard.

I hope there is no grass.

MohdIrshaad said:
Grass means disaster for Pakistani batsmen.World class bowler like Irfan Khan Pathan will annihilate Pak team, we might as well see another 30-6 runs Pak scorecard.

I hope there is no grass.

so india bats man also strugle on grassy pitches if you lokk at histroy it wont be high scoring game just pray to god every think will be ok

jan said:
so india bats man also strugle on grassy pitches if you lokk at histroy it wont be high scoring game just pray to god every think will be ok

Indian batsmen are way superior than pakistan, thats why Pak chances of a win are more of flat track.

On a green pitch Irfan Pathan can wreck Pak batting lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread