India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
saisrini80 said:
Pakistan are capable of fighting back and Pakistani fans who have watched most of their team's cricket in the past decade know about it!

So dont give up on your team, as prarara said! Cant rule out a twist to the tale at Multan!

I hope India wins it, because I am afraid if Pakistan wins it at Multan, they will carry the momentum into the final match making it a huge pressure for India!

What? Sami has FLU?

I think he might still play! Sreesanth played with a slight flu in the second game!

irfan plese dont get butt wicket in first over

thanks

MohdIrshaad said:
Indian batsmen are way superior than pakistan, thats why Pak chances of a win are more of flat track.

On a green pitch Irfan Pathan can wreck Pak batting lineup.

brother look at india histroy they have won less matches on grassy pitches it
is a plan by pcb to make grassy pitch for next two games

You cannot make grassy wickets within days. It just cannot happen. Multan should be another belter. There might be some lateral movement due to the conditions, like the third ODI.

India should fancy their chances of wrapping up the series but you'll never know with cricket.

jan said:
so india bats man also strugle on grassy pitches if you lokk at histroy it wont be high scoring game just pray to god every think will be ok

i doubt it... the grass is going to be dry grass.... and not sure how much of it will be left onto the pitch when the game starts!

a total of 270 is definitely not low scoring and inzy says 270 is possible here! inzy got it wrong at rawalpindi and so i am not going by all what he says!

MohdIrshaad said:
Grass means disaster for Pakistani batsmen.World class bowler like Irfan Khan Pathan will annihilate Pak team, we might as well see another 30-6 runs Pak scorecard.

I hope there is no grass.

same.. thats a correct one.. india can have pakistan on the mat too if the grass exists!

i dont think the pcb will make the mistake of having grass on the wicket and avoid the run flow in the match!

jan said:
irfan plese dont get butt wicket in first over

thanks

brother look at india histroy they have won less matches on grassy pitches it
is a plan by pcb to make grassy pitch for next two games

well, lets see. i cant see a grassy pitch being prepared. i dont have hopes on inzamam or the coach woolmer or the board being positive and playing to their strength! they are afraid of the indian bowlers who thrive on helpful conditions! so i dont see inzy or woolmer or the pcb opting for a bowler friendly pitch.

it might not be a 300+ pitch but it will be a good pitch for batting with some assistance for the pacemen!

cricket_lover said:
You cannot make grassy wickets within days. It just cannot happen. Multan should be another belter. There might be some lateral movement due to the conditions, like the third ODI.

India should fancy their chances of wrapping up the series but you'll never know with cricket.

Yes! I think Multan wont be a grassy pitch. Its all white grass!

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/pakvind/content/current/story/237173.html

Check what it says of the pitch..... It should be aiding the batsman again!

I really hope India wins here and wraps up the series 4-1; somehow, something tells me this will be 3-2...

Well! If we look at the possibilities, India has a 2 to 1 atvantage, because the three likely outcomes are 4-1, 3-2 India, 3-2 Pakistan...then again there is always the chance of a game being miraculously rained out and the series ending in a draw...

Pak_cricketer said:
Ouch. Gul is out with injury. SO many Injuries for Pakistan.

Well the tream now should look something like this. I also heard that Salman Butt is out of this game.

1. Imran Farhat
2. Kamran Akmal
3. Shoaib Malik
4. Mohammed Yousuf
5. Inzamam Ul-Haq
6. Younis Khan
7. Abdul Razzaq
8. Yasir Arafat
9. Rana-Naved-ul-Hasan
10. Mohammed Sami
11. Mohammed Asif

SS:: Faisal Iqbal or Iftikhar Anjum

7 Bowling choices alone with no Super-sub.

I think the Problem with Pakistan is that one of the bowlers bowls really well whicle the other bowler releases all of the pressure.
better pakistan don't get rana you so what happened to him last match
better get shahid nazir,sarfraz ahmed,zahid saeed or some good bowler from domestic

and i think squad should be like this

Shoaib Malik
Kamran Akmal
Younis Khan
Inzamam Ul-Haq
Mohamad Yousuf
Abdul Razzaq
Imran Farhat
Mohamad Sami
Shahid Nazir
Mohamad Asif
Danish Kaneria

ss: Faisal Iqbal

The thing is, you really can't compare players between the two teams.
1) Inzi is not in the best of forms, Sachin is in good form. You can always count on Sachin, even when he scores 10 in a match...people still bet on him. Thats the main difference.
2) Yousuf looked in wonderful touch in the test series but he was hasty in all the matches so far, looking very tentative. Dravid is quite composed for now.
3) Iqbal does not have the experience to match Kaif. Kaif is clearly more superior, even with the averages.

India have a solid batting line-up and in this ODI series, is definitely an inch or two better than Pakistan. An inch might look small but makes a big difference in cricket.

But Pakistan can strike back anytime, from any point (batting, bowling or even the third horse!)

India win the toss again!

Well, I hope India use it to their advantage! But the toss is not going to matter much! If Pakistan get set and have their top batsmen by the 25th over, then they are set for a total in excess of 300. If India can pick up 4 to 5 wickets by the 25th to 30th over, then it will be the same story!

Whatever, its going to be a cracking game! in vbookie, i have bet it on Pakistan becoz betting on them might give me a profit in vcash! though i hope i dont get back my vcash!

Why is India not trying out Powar? Why do they have Zaheer as the Super Sub? They decide to field and we all know it! Shouldnt they have had a batsman as a Super Sub? And where is the variety in the bowling? Even Sachin bowls medium pace! All bowlers bowl at over 100mph except for some slower balls that occur rarely from Pathan or Sreesanth!

I dont quite like Dravid's team selection!

Last edited:
India seem to have a lot of faith in their batters to chase down a total. The key is to get out Malik as he is the form batsmen in this series.
Its lucky for Dravid that this supersub rule is going to the scrap because he clearly has no idea how to use it.

Congrats to Butt he is still in after 1 over of Pathan :)

saisrini80 said:
India win the toss again!

Well, I hope India use it to their advantage! But the toss is not going to matter much! If Pakistan get set and have their top batsmen by the 25th over, then they are set for a total in excess of 300. If India can pick up 4 to 5 wickets by the 25th to 30th over, then it will be the same story!

Whatever, its going to be a cracking game! in vbookie, i have bet it on Pakistan becoz betting on them might give me a profit in vcash! though i hope i dont get back my vcash!

Why is India not trying out Powar? Why do they have Zaheer as the Super Sub? They decide to field and we all know it! Shouldnt they have had a batsman as a Super Sub? And where is the variety in the bowling? Even Sachin bowls medium pace! All bowlers bowl at over 100mph except for some slower balls that occur rarely from Pathan or Sreesanth!

I dont quite like Dravid's team selection!

True. He may want to keep the winning combination..but yea, Khan as SS doesn't make sense.
oh btw, i think you meant 100kph. :cool:

Good start from India, initial movement but early wickets will be key!

Pathan yet again takes an early wicket. He has really turned around his bowling this series. It wasn't Butt this time however. Akmal has had a very disappointing series.

India on a roll here!

Pakistan 30-4!! Unbelievable stuff!! Oh god!

Hope India nail this from here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread