India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
MohdIrshaad said:
Irfan Khan Pathan is going to strike any time.I can tell you this guy is an absolute legend, and both Butt and Yousuf are his bunny!

r u serious u calling pathan a legend lol btw he is a good bowler but not a legend, let me tell u who is legend bowlers. imran,kapil,wasim, these people are legend.

RP took 2 in 2!!!! Malik and Younis!

35/4 after 14. Sreesanth, Pathan, and now RP (1/0/1/2) are bowling brilliantly. Inzy and Yousuf batting. If one of them gets out before Pakistan strike 120 ish, this will be another Indian victory :)
Fielding billaint too. Raina held a real bullet from Akmal, and Pathan had a fantastic diving effort to dismiss Malik who's pull shot went straight up in the air and Dhoni couldn't reach it, and of course Dravids fantastic slip catch which was taken at nearly 2nd. slip to remove Butt.

India have learnt from the Lahore catching mistakes! All three catches today were fabulous! Pathan's was tough too, Dravid's was amazing but the best of the lot, I feel, has to be that of Raina's. It travelled like a rocket at tremendous speed and Raina was quite close to the batsmen and had to display tremendous reflexes! What a catch that was!

Catches win matches! Well, its almost doing it for India! I thought that after a tentative but solid start, Pakistan might bat well. But it seems its the same story. But I feel Inzy and Yousuf might bring them out of trouble a bit!

Time to get Agarkar into the attack, he can pick up wickets at these times. RPS/Agarkar combo can work, and also give a breather to sreesanth.

Inzi will be looking to play a captain's innings...but only time will tell. Game's still wide open, Farhat may be asked to come in for Arafat/Naved.

Yousuf out plumb to RP, not given...

Edged and taken on the second attempt by Dhoni! Agarkar removes Yousuf for 25, Pak 97/5 after 25.4 overs...

Super Sub: Farhat in for Arafat.

RP Takes two in an over - Farhat and Razzaq. Pakistan 7 down for 126 after 34 and staring down the barrel. Naved in.

What a day RP Singh is having?? Its a wierd day! He is picking up wickets in handfuls but is giving wides also in handfuls! But we Indians dont mind the wides as long as he picks up wickets like this!

WELL DONE RP! You're doing it for India!

130-7 is a terrific position for India! This wicket is not a bowler's paradise! Its still a good batting wicket and any total under 250 is going to be definitely chaseable for the Indians (not underestimating the Pakistani bowlers for sure!).

This series has so far gone India's way! Pakistan look clueless so far! Whats happening to them? I just cant believe what I am seeing!

Edit: SACHIN takes Inzamam AGAIN! This is getting over for Pakistan!

India really is on top in this match! Fantastic bowling!!! See this is what I was say before, why having Murli bowing when Sachin or Sehwag can bowl those 10 overs. Excellent stuff by the little master. Excellent figures so far, 7-19-1.

This is embarassing. Pakistan are being humiliated here. I haven't seen them get out for such a low score for a long while. It has been a good week for the Indian bowlers. First, the U19 bowlers bowled England out for 58 and now this.

OMG!!! RP Singh and Pathan( All time Fav). Excellent bowling by them. Just love it. Now just waiting for India batting don't think the match has won by India. There is still Pakistani bowling left anything can happen they can strike back whenever they want.

Pakistan all out for 161. Great performances by all the Indian bowlers, but I will not say India will win this match automatically. Now, anything can happen. All Indian batsmen to do is, play some sensible cricket. Come on India!

Adarsh said:
This is embarassing. Pakistan are being humiliated here. I haven't seen them get out for such a low score for a long while. It has been a good week for the Indian bowlers. First, the U19 bowlers bowled England out for 58 and now this.

I think Pakistan's batting in the ODI's has been a real concern so far! Even against England, they got out for totals like 200 odd.. Since England were facing a real tough time in alien conditions and the fact that they are not a great ODI team helped Pakistan escape away to victories! But the Indians have been a tremendous ODI team ever since Rahul Dravid took over from the Sri Lanka ODI series and have never looked back since! They still lack a genuine fast bowler and if they get that bowler, wonder how good the team would be in the ODI's.

One thing is for sure - this Indian side is right up there among the top 5 fielding sides in the world! Their fielding has been consistently terrific! Their catching today is primarily responsible for this humiliation that Pakistan faced in their batting! This Indian side is destined for greater things provided they keep up this fantastic work!

cheaterr said:
OMG!!! RP Singh and Pathan( All time Fav). Excellent bowling by them. Just love it. Now just waiting for India batting don't think the match has won by India. There is still Pakistani bowling left anything can happen they can strike back whenever they want.

India are favorites at the moment, but I dont rule out a Pakistani come back! Indians havent faced Sami for quite a long time and definitely not in this series! Will he prove to be the turning point? Will Asif continue his good show? Will Rana get his rhythm back? Quite possible for all this to happen! India needs to guard against complacency!

saisrini80 said:
I think Pakistan's batting in the ODI's has been a real concern so far! Even against England, they got out for totals like 200 odd.. Since England were facing a real tough time in alien conditions and the fact that they are not a great ODI team helped Pakistan escape away to victories! But the Indians have been a tremendous ODI team ever since Rahul Dravid took over from the Sri Lanka ODI series and have never looked back since! They still lack a genuine fast bowler and if they get that bowler, wonder how good the team would be in the ODI's.

One thing is for sure - this Indian side is right up there among the top 5 fielding sides in the world! Their fielding has been consistently terrific! Their catching today is primarily responsible for this humiliation that Pakistan faced in their batting! This Indian side is destined for greater things provided they keep up this fantastic work!

India are favorites at the moment, but I dont rule out a Pakistani come back! Indians havent faced Sami for quite a long time and definitely not in this series! Will he prove to be the turning point? Will Asif continue his good show? Will Rana get his rhythm back? Quite possible for all this to happen! India needs to guard against complacency!
Yap it's possible. Anything can happen in cricket.

cheaterr said:
Yap it's possible. Anything can happen in cricket.
Well, I don't want that to happen. It will be very very disappoint for us.
Well, I don't want that to happen. It will be very very disappointment for us then. I want India to win and win it today. Come on India!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread