India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good bowling from India. Pakistan obviously lost their confidence after loosing Afridi and Shoaib Akhtar. M. Asif can't just run through innings, even he needs support on the other end. I think this match is already over. Expect India to knock off these runs easily with Kaif getting the promotion up the order!!!

Sachin has to again do the role assigned to him with the same intensity that he did in Lahore and Peshawar! I dont have high hopes on Gambhir. Dravid has to again play the same sort of innings he played at Rawalpindi and Lahore! Yuvraj needs to continue his good form! If these all happen, I dont think India will need Dhoni, Pathan, Kaif and Raina today!

Dravid has to come at No.3 (one down). No experiments today! We need to win the series here! A golden opportunity here to shut this out! C'mon India!

siddharth2002 said:
Good bowling from India. Pakistan obviously lost their confidence after loosing Afridi and Shoaib Akhtar. M. Asif can't just run through innings, even he needs support on the other end. I think this match is already over. Expect India to knock off these runs easily with Kaif getting the promotion up the order!!!

Well, Pakistan have an unknown quantity in Mohammed Sami. Though Sami has been caned by the Indians before, they would do well to first have a new look at him before settling down against him. And at Sami's pace, if he can sneak a few wickets during that period of uncertainty, Pakistan will be into it! I dont think pakistan will go out without a fight!

saisrini80 said:
IO

India are favorites at the moment, but I dont rule out a Pakistani come back! Indians havent faced Sami for quite a long time and definitely not in this series! Will he prove to be the turning point? Will Asif continue his good show? Will Rana get his rhythm back? Quite possible for all this to happen! India needs to guard against complacency!

The match is over, India knows that and Pakistan knows that as well.India will knock off them runs with ease.

As i said earlier that Irfan will rock Pak batting lineup, Irfan did find excellent support from RPS.

India were deserving winners, Pakistan were pathetic and deserve to lose series by 4-1 margin.

MohdIrshaad said:
The match is over, India knows that and Pakistan knows that as well.India will knock off them runs with ease.

As i said earlier that Irfan will rock Pak batting lineup, Irfan did find excellent support from RPS.

India were deserving winners, Pakistan were pathetic and deserve to lose series by 4-1 margin.
you are right.Indian team played very well and they deserve to win.Pakistan never looked as they r playing to win this match.their body language wasnt good and no game startegy.Salman butt got out in slip in all the three matches and in similar fashion.i think he cant play the bowl which is swinging away from him and Mohammad Yousaf he is a good player but he is not a match winning batsman i never saw him scoring when the team is in trouble.
anyways i hope Pakistani bowlers will bowl dat will to get indians out before 161 :p(just joking) :D

Sachin out (Well, he was out 2 overs ago) caught Akmal bowled Sami...
Darn :(
Looks like the two leading runscorers (Sachin and Malik) both fell cheaply today. Gambhir and Dravid doing Ok. 12/1 after 3.4...

Gambhir now wallops Sami for two boundaries into the fifth over...

Out Ghambhir sucha stupid nucklehead trying to play hookshot. Hate that. Sami on fire now only hope Yuvi and Dravid can save.

Pakistan never looked like they were playing to win this match...they weren't prepared;mentally or physically...R P Singh took advantage of that and shook the pakistani batting line up...

That's the way India played in 2005 India vs Pakistan series. They never looked like winning a match after leading the series 2-0 and ended it up with Pakistan 4-2.

this is more of a pak mistakes than the indian effort and I dont know why this always happens to pakistan in their own backyard.... Cong... indians that pak made mistakes...

durrani1 said:
this is more of a pak mistakes than the indian effort and I dont know why this always happens to pakistan in their own backyard.... Cong... indians that pak made mistakes...

yeah yeah, congrats pakistan on making mistakes! :rolleyes:

Bilal91 said:
Pakistan never looked like they were playing to win this match...they weren't prepared;mentally or physically...R P Singh took advantage of that and shook the pakistani batting line up...

since you are a more sensible pakistani poster, i will talk in a more serious tone to your post..

i dont quite agree with that! pakistan are a fighting team and are known to bounce back from adversity! its just that the indians have put a lot of pressure on them and that has made them play the way they have! pakistan ought to have started off positively batting but they didnt. they were conservative. on this wicket, being conservative will eventually lead to problems! pakistan were probably under the pressure of the 2-1 lead that india had!

well, on the series, they might have been pressurized by the tag of starting favorites! they were favorites at the start and it was predicted 5-0, 4-1, 5-1 :p

so that was additional pressure for pakistan!

i dont see india losing from here at multan! see the indian batting of dravid and yuvraj singh. the ball is still doing something for the fast bowlers but the batsmen are playing positive cricket and using some force to score runs at a fair clip. on this wicket, attack is the best form of defence. had pakistan adopted it, they might have scored 230-240 which would be a challenging total for the indians to chase!

MohdIrshaad said:
Gambhir played like a Pak top order batsmen!!

160 is too small total to defend, India will eventually win the match with not much trouble

senseless! gambhir needs a big kick on his back for that shot! scoring two boundaries doesnt mean that he was going to get boundaries always! after sachin's dismissal, gambhir was required to stay out there with dravid! but when i saw him hitting those boundaries, it flashed in my mind that he was going to get out soon, which he did!

durrani1 said:

Yes India is a third rate team that cast an evil spell on Pakistan and thats how we lost the match

Or maybe the match was fixed.

Grow up and STOP acting like a sore loser

saisrini80 said:
yeah yeah, congrats pakistan on making mistakes! :rolleyes:

since you are a more sensible pakistani poster, i will talk in a more serious tone to your post..

i dont quite agree with that! pakistan are a fighting team and are known to bounce back from adversity! its just that the indians have put a lot of pressure on them and that has made them play the way they have! pakistan ought to have started off positively batting but they didnt. they were conservative. on this wicket, being conservative will eventually lead to problems! pakistan were probably under the pressure of the 2-1 lead that india had!

well, on the series, they might have been pressurized by the tag of starting favorites! they were favorites at the start and it was predicted 5-0, 4-1, 5-1 :p

so that was additional pressure for pakistan!

i dont see india losing from here at multan! see the indian batting of dravid and yuvraj singh. the ball is still doing something for the fast bowlers but the batsmen are playing positive cricket and using some force to score runs at a fair clip. on this wicket, attack is the best form of defence. had pakistan adopted it, they might have scored 230-240 which would be a challenging total for the indians to chase!

senseless! gambhir needs a big kick on his back for that shot! scoring two boundaries doesnt mean that he was going to get boundaries always! after sachin's dismissal, gambhir was required to stay out there with dravid! but when i saw him hitting those boundaries, it flashed in my mind that he was going to get out soon, which he did!
Yeah same over here. I was scared that he was gonna get out but he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread