India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
saisrini80 said:
According to Imran Khan, Pakistan look favorites to crush India!

Why is he repeating the same thing again and again? His last comments that Pakistan are the favorites came almost a week ago! He is repeating it again now that the series is approaching closer and the hype is intensifying even more!
I think the media has to be blamed for this. Not just Imran Khan. If reporters come to him every day and asks what he thinks about the tour and publish it next day, what else can Imran say? Imran is not just a cricketer but a politician and icon in Pakistan and media want to cash in when the tour is starting.

rahulk666 said:
When you post an entire atricle \\\"as-is\\\", please show some courtesy and mention the source of the article.
AFP would be the source, it is in the article. He probably copied it from a newspaper, but the original source would be AFP (Agence France-Presse) who would then distribute it to several newspapers.
Also, maybe you might want to refrain from quoting half-page long posts in their entirety, just takes up unnecessary space. No offence.

tonight? what u talking about mate! the 1st test starts on the 13th!

sohail said:
tonight? what u talking about mate! the 1st test starts on the 13th!

He is talking abt the warm up match between India and Pakistan A

o0o0o0 right! is this match going to be telecasted like last time when Pak A chased down 300+

Just a friendly reminder to all that posts containing nothing other than score updates or commentary such "so and so is out" will be considered spam.

Are y'all sure the game actually starts today? I seem to remember reading somewhere that it would start on the 8th. I know the Indian team had requested it be postponed a day to allow Ganguly, Sehwag, Kumble and Patel to join the team. No clue whether the proposition was accepted or not. Surely, someone should know if the game is on! Anyone living in Lahore?

shahid6995 said:
AFP would be the source, it is in the article. He probably copied it from a newspaper, but the original source would be AFP (Agence France-Presse) who would then distribute it to several newspapers.
Also, maybe you might want to refrain from quoting half-page long posts in their entirety, just takes up unnecessary space. No offence.
The source is AFP, and I copyed it as is...

If you read it, you would have seen AFP.

This practice match is being played at Bagh-e-Jinnah, which has no TV Cameras. So, in simple terms, there will be no video or audio broadcast.

Score Updates are avalible.

My secret :p

Ok ok, I have a friend in Lahore whom lives across the street from Bagh-e-Jinnah.

I can easily aquire score updates when needed.

:d

zMario said:
My secret :p

Ok ok, I have a friend in Lahore whom lives across the street from Bagh-e-Jinnah.

I can easily aquire score updates when needed.

:d

PLease do one right now!! :upray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread