India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
India have won the toss, and will bat first.

Ground was very wet, but it started on time nevertheless.

Teams:

India: Rahul Dravid, Sachin Tendulkar, Yuvraj Singh, VVS Laxman, Wasim Jaffer, Gautam Gambhir, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Harbhajan Singh, Zaheer Khan, Ajit Agarkar, Irfan Pathan, Rudra Pratap Singh.

Pakistan A: Imran Farhat, Faisal Iqbal, Asim Kamal, Zulqarnain Haider, Mohammad Irshad, Rao Iftikhar, Mohammad Wasim, Hasan Raza, Bazid Khan, Mansoor Amjad, Umar Gul, Yasir Arafat.

12 a side match.

Match has just started,

heres my views... Pakistan A look very strong, and could easily win

Andrew says we're not allowed to update scores/commentary.

So HA!

Now I will enjoy my live audio telephone coverage. Leave me alone!!!!!!!!

The PC rules say that you are not allowed to make posts which simply contain information that you can't find from another site. You can't find this from any other site. So, you are perfectly allowed to post score updates.

zMario said:
Andrew says we're not allowed to update scores/commentary.

So HA!

Now I will enjoy my live audio telephone coverage. Leave me alone!!!!!!!!

Hey wat yaar? you dont know to bypass Andrew's rule?

Post the score update and then post your opinion on the game so far! Once your comment is in, the message doesnt become spam anymore! Andrew said "A post with NOTHING other than just score updates and commentary like "so and so is out" is considered spam"! Your opinion is not considered commentary! :cool:

sohummisra said:
that you can't find from another site.

That you CAN!

Last edited:
Come on yaar plzzzzzzz.

Whats the update? Just say the score and your opinionn.

Ill be forever indebt with you Zmarioooo. :D

Looks like Zmario is a selfish snob.

for you Zmario. :clap

I am also waiting for the score updates Mario!

Plz post it yaar!

lol.
Bulletin mentions that Gambhir scored a 50...with 9 boundaries. Not a bad start for him..but it'll just make life tough for selectors ahead of the first test.

I read that news earlier. I think that guy Dangarpur yesterday said it out free will and now has been told not to speak much about it. He shouldn't have done it.

This is what he said yesterday.

Meanwhile, in an extraordinary attack on Ganguly, Raj Singh Dungarpur, manager of the touring Indian team, yesterday described him as the "laziest and possibly the worst fielder" of the side.

'It's a different phase' - Ganguly
http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/pakvind/content/story/231939.html

Half-centuries from the top 3 Indian batsmen but it seems no one is really cashing in. India are 220/3 at lunch with Sachin unbeaten on 37, but it seems that Jaffer, Gambhir and Dravid made 50's and then lost their wickets.

Tendulkar finishes on 74 uns. Yasir Arafat removes him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread