India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
prarara said:
I sense that this 'psycology' that the Pakistanis are playing may repay them tenfold...in runs from the Indians. ;)

let us hope so :)
Sachin has been waiting for a good comeback and he has...so far. Now its time to increase his standard, which i'm sure he is very keen to.

muhammad_inzi said:
What a good superb play by top order. All the scores of 50's from decending to accending. Lol

Yes man have to say that indian are playing really well. hope they continue this form into test matches so we get to see some good cricket from both sides. a pure challenge between the bat and bowl. nice to see sachin in form.

muhammad_inzi said:
What a good superb play by top order. All the scores of 50's from decending to accending. Lol

By the way its going, Laxman should get to the 90's and Yuvraj should get a hundred! :D

On a more serious note, I would like Yuvraj to score well. That would make it a big headache for the selectors

Yuvraj or Ganguly? Gambhir or Jaffer?

Is Pakistan doing a England in this tour?? In 1996 when India toured England, England dished out batting beauties during the practice games and India managed to win some and draw some (i think). However, when the first test at Edgbaston began Indian batsmen were greeted by a green top and except Tendulkar everyone struggled to bat in those conditions.

By going what Cricinfo is reporting, the pitch was flat and did not assist bounce. However, its a very good start by India. But, they should know that a difficult wicket may be waiting to greet them when the first test begins. As for the remainder of the match, I would like to see India to score big today and give the bowlers a crack at Pakistan batsmen.

I saw in Cricinfo that Laxman has retired hurt!

Can someone watching the game tell us all what exactly happened?

It would be disastrous to lose him at the start of the tour!

It is not retired hurt. He retired out. Just like Yuvraj Singh. I think that pitch is really a batting pitch. India declared on Indians 414/7.

Pakistan A 178/2 (34.0 ov)
Pakistan A RR: 5.24

Imran Farhat about to reach his century. Pathan has gone for 56 runs of his 10 overs.

This is good batting of Pakistan A.

Not such a great start for Zaheer and Pathan. Farhat is really making a stake for the opening berth in the first game especially since Hameed is down with typhoid, all the players have to be extremely careful because the weather, especially in Lahore is ideal for injury and sickness.

Imran Farhat was in contention before the match started today for an opener spot. And he is in form in domestic cricket. This batting will help him for sure to stake his claim. Personally I would rather stick to Malik as opener. He needs some chances.

Farhat is a very good batsmen..........I can still remember him playing for club side in England which is not too far away from my area....and he blasted so many sixes off my uncles team He made 160 odd in under 80 odd deliveries.

Good batting performance from the Pakistan A batsmen. Hasan Raza is burning up the Indian bowling. Zaheer was smacked all over the park it seems. I do want to see, though, how much effort the Indian bowlers are putting in.

Farhat get his century. :) But Raza is out. But he made a good contribution with his 75 runs of 62 balls. He also hit a six in it. And to make it complete: 11 fours.

ZexyZahid said:
Farhat get his century. :) But Raza is out. But he made a good contribution with his 75 runs of 62 balls. He also hit a six in it. And to make it complete: 11 fours.
See ZMario i told you Farhat is not any crap , "Think Before you speek" . :mad: :rolleyes:

Farhat is the best
Usy
:cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread