India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he got out after making his century. But it was a good century.

At the end of the day: Pakistan A 212/4 (48.0 ov)

This match will turn into a draw, because tomorrow is the last day. Unless they arrange some declaration(s) and Pakistan A will be set a target.

I think the only way this match will have a result is if one side collapses (one side being India). Touring sides don't really look for results in tour matches--they just try to get some batting and bowling practice in. I would be highly doubtful that India would set Pakistan A a target and try to bowl them out, rather than trying to get some more batting form and confidence.

That said, it is their bowlers who need some confidence.

I think there will be no result in this match!

But the form of the Indian bowling attack is a bit of a concern! We didnt get hit from Sri lanka! We still have the problem of falling by the wayside when some one starts to hit our bowlers!

Zaheer Khan - doesnt look promising in this game at all! Wonder what he is going to do in the tests?

saisrini80 said:
I think there will be no result in this match!

But the form of the Indian bowling attack is a bit of a concern! We didnt get hit from Sri lanka! We still have the problem of falling by the wayside when some one starts to hit our bowlers!

Zaheer Khan - doesnt look promising in this game at all! Wonder what he is going to do in the tests?
As cricinfo reported the pitch was flat and easy to bat on. 6 batsmen scored 50+ for india and it shows that there was little help from the pitch that the indian batsmen received. I agree with Z. Khan's form though. Even if didn't take a wicket or two he gave 43 runs off 7 overs which is not all good. Agarkar on the other hand bowled economically and also had a wicket! In fact he was most economical bowler for india! I think both Z. Khan and Ganguly will miss out from final playing XI.

Yeah, it is a batting beauty. What is worrying for me is the ease with which the Pak A batsmen are putting runs on the board. I wouldn't be as worried if they were 200/2 from about 60 overs, but they are flying!

Lets see what happens tomorrow!

I hope it isnt as flat a wicket for the first test as it is now!

Huray ! Guys . I have great News !

Yasir Hameed is ill so , he will not play .. and PCB should get Imran Farhat back in squad ,to open the batting for Pakistan with Salman Butt. and if they dont they will get a E-Mail from me :onpc ...

BTW : ZMario look at my Sig. keep looking .

Last edited:
saisrini80 said:
Lets see what happens tomorrow!

I hope it isnt as flat a wicket for the first test as it is now!

I don't think it will be...there will be 4-5 days before the 1st test and we can anticipate a different track.

usy57_pak said:
Huray ! Guys . I have great News !

Yasir Hameed is ill so , he will not play .. and PCB should get Imran Farhat back in squad ,to open the batting for Pakistan with Salman Butt. and if they dont they will get a E-Mail from me :onpc ...

BTW : ZMario look at my Sig. keep looking .

Immran Farhat, will not play, Malik or Akmal will open taht makes a pot for antother all-rounder to come in the team...

:mad GOD !! Malik is not a good opener.

EDIT : and Imran should be given a chance !!

Last edited:
Excellent century by Immran Farhat and terrible bowling by the Indian fast bowlers. I don't know how they're going to take wickets against International Pakistan team.

Anil Kumble will .. dont kw about the rest ..

India should play with 2 seamers, Agarkar and Pathan and 2 spinners, Bhajji and Kumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread