India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, lads if you don't know Hair and Koertzen are first test umpires.

Sureshot said:
Btw, lads if you don't know Hair and Koertzen are first test umpires.

Yeah, I already knew that. I think I already told it some weeks ago in this thread. I guess a lot of screwing up is coming ahead of us.

kortzen is ok.. but heir.. i bet if shoaib malik bowls surely he will be ban from bowling because of his action. i personally like shoaib malik bowling but we might see that. hope we don't see any incident like these in this series.

Whats that??Oh thats the sound of Indian batsmen running away from The express Akhtar!!

Wildwil said:
Whats that??Oh thats the sound of Indian batsmen running away from The express Akhtar!!

yep, thats them running all right; away from his butt ugly face!! :p

In a couple of days, the only sound you'll be hearing is the indian batsman carting akthar and co. to all parts :boxing

Cricketman93 said:
In a couple of days, the only sound you'll be hearing is the indian batsman carting akthar and co. to all parts :boxing

that what we would love to hear cricketman93. hope to see the best of indian batting line up.

Im just curious though, Shahid Afridi constantly puts his hands through his hair whilst bowling. Shouldn't the umpires take note of that or something because i'm curious that he might be putting hair gel on the ball to help the seamers on the other end swing it. Im not saying he is, but i think they should at least check it out.

And the Wickets breaking every time a Indian batsman is out which is like every 2nd over!

Cricketman93 said:
Im just curious though, Shahid Afridi constantly puts his hands through his hair whilst bowling. Shouldn't the umpires take note of that or something because i'm curious that he might be putting hair gel on the ball to help the seamers on the other end swing it. Im not saying he is, but i think they should at least check it out.
Atleast we don't tamper with balls like Sachin did!

Wildwil said:
And the Wickets breaking every time a Indian batsman is out which is like every 2nd over!

Wouldn't matter, because we would be going at like 50 rpo because of all the no-ball sixes :p

100-1, 200-2, 300-3, 400-4, 500-5, 600-6, and then at least 25rpo with our long tail :p

650-7, 700-8, 750-9, 800 AO! and in 22 overs :p

Oh yeah sure because u tamper with the wicket and ball!

Wildwil said:

[sarcasm] great comeback [/sarcasm] :rolleyes:

anyways, coming back to the Afridi thing, shouldn't it be checked out? I mean he puts his hands through his hair like 25 gazillion times before he bowls...

Wildwil said:

lolz mate what is it got to do with tampering the bowl with the scoring?

sachin 1st triple hundred we are going to see in lahore. c'mon sachin. :)

Wildwil said:

Atleast we don't tamper with balls like Sachin did!

no proof mate, its confirmed that he was dusting it.

srk121 said:
lolz mate what is it got to do with tampering the bowl with the scoring?

sachin 1st triple hundred we are going to see in lahore. c'mon sachin. :)

nice :cool: and he'll score his second in the 2nd innings... :happy

Cricketman93 said:
nice :cool: and he'll score his second in the 2nd innings... :happy

surely why not by that time score would be india leading by 983 runs lolz. :happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread